• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Addiction

Started by saltierdog, May 09, 2016, 03:59:33 AM

saltierdog

Am happy with the new barrel from Mac1 so I ordered another to convert my 1377 to 22. Am I getting addicted?
crosman 2240
              150 (still in box)
              C11

mudduck48

Maybe, you need to buy more guns and more parts, then we can say you are addicted.  :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

RC1947

There's a good chance that your interest will escalate into an addiction.  No worries though, since you're in good company.  RC

Colt25

It's easy, isn't it?

quickster47 †

And thank goodness no one on this forum is any kind of airgun enabler.  :P

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mudduck48

Hay Quick, did you receive your new Vigilante 357? How does it shoot? ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Brutuz

Still in box proves you are good ag-addiction material, just go with the flow and do what YOU like, no matter what others say, anyone commenting this addiction doesn't realize it is good, good like cereal, it makes you a better person.
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Brutuz on May 10, 2016, 08:20:37 PM
Still in box proves you are good ag-addiction material, just go with the flow and do what YOU like, no matter what others say, anyone commenting this addiction doesn't realize it is good, good like cereal, it makes you a better person.
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

1377x

Around here that is referred to crosmanitis, if there is a cure I don't know if anyone has found it. It can be kept in check by purchasing more crosmans and parts.
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: 1377x on May 12, 2016, 10:57:31 PM
Around here that is referred to crosmanitis, if there is a cure I don't know if anyone has found it. It can be kept in check by purchasing more crosmans and parts.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D