• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

QUICK GUNS OR PARTS

Started by mudduck48, July 23, 2016, 09:10:53 PM

Old Dog

Quote from: BillK on July 26, 2016, 03:38:59 AM
I don't think Carl made the stock.  At the time I bought it he didn't mention anything about the stock.  Since then I have seen a few other stocks that are almost duplicates.  It also came with 2 "hangy tanks" & a nice case.
I felt lucky at the time & even more so now.

Understand :-*

Bill :)
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

blake.l

Well here's my contribution. I seen the gun on the board as Carl had posted some pics and had said he was going to shoot it in one of the comps. It seemed everything in the world was trying to keep me from purchasing the gun as every time I got ready to get it something would turn up and i'd have to spend the cash on something else. I explained to Carl and her told me not to worry that it was mine when I got ready, well about 3 months passed I got hold of Carl and he sold me the gun and even paid for 2 day shipping and even made a special trip to town the day I paid to ship it.... I don't think many people would have done that. Needless to say the gun was in perfect shape and is a "TACK DRIVER" in a vise it will put 10 shots in one hole all day long!!! One good thing is every time I pick it up i'll think of my ole friend Carl A.K.A Quickster47....

Carl Quick by Blake Love, on Flickr

arkmaker †

So many guns and parts, but here is the last...... SC Grips
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22