• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Getting ready to order a pumper crosman custom shop, a few questions

Started by riverboats, June 02, 2017, 08:15:52 AM

riverboats

I already own a nice shooting 2400kt 22 cal 14 inch LW barrel carbine.

I want to order a pumper carbine custom shop with the same barrel but in 177.

Question is, are the barrels and probe interchangeable between the two?

If that is true, is that all I need, the probe and barrel to interchange calibers?

short version,  are the barrels on a co2 and pumper pistol interchangable?

Kilmister

Most of them are, I don't personally know of any exceptions, although; I do believe there were a couple. You can call Crosman and the custom shop folks, they are available and will tell you beyond a doubt which way the river flows ;)
Shoot, shoot, shoot, hey!
Please tell me kind, I'm out of my mind
And I'm telling you
It's not that I'm bad, I'm totally mad
I'm a boogaloo
I'm certain, I must be a burden
Completely...
Over the top, over the top!

CraigH

Yes to all with a minor point.   13XX pistols with a 10" barrel have the barrel termination within the barrel band, so the muzzle of that barrel is different.   And longer barrels on a 13XX require either a different barrel band or simply drilling out the band used with 10" barrels.

So all contempory 13XX and 22XX breeches, barrels, probes, grips interchange.   Note that 13XX air tubes are 3/4" OD and 22XX gas tubes are ID.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

rangerfredbob

Slight correction to Craig's note, not all breeches are interchangeable, 13XX are all forward front breech screw location and some 22XX the screw is back under the bolt some where the rear cap has to be removed to get the screw out.
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

CraigH

Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

Xgecko

Quote from: rangerfredbob on June 02, 2017, 03:49:44 PM
Slight correction to Craig's note, not all breeches are interchangeable, 13XX are all forward front breech screw location and some 22XX the screw is back under the bolt some where the rear cap has to be removed to get the screw out.

REALLY ANNOYING THAT
The earth without ART is just "eh"