• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Hey Moderators, Admin. Crosman Affiliate sales program

Started by Squallywally, February 22, 2011, 10:25:12 PM

Squallywally

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

eric

Quote from: 1377x on February 23, 2011, 02:47:05 AM
WOW
crosman is listening and watching
oh yeah .they're on the yellow and the green listen and watching .maybe else where as they need to keep on their game  ;) :)
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

swclemmons

i ordered my 2300kt after reading here and seeing brutuz's 2300kt tell em to give you some commission from my order :)

airguns100

i emailed them about all the great idea's people had on this website, when i sent off a idea i had once. It's great to see them offering a percentage to the site owners. it's definitely a win win situation for both sides. The site owners (green, yellow, capof, all the blog spots) deserve it.  8)
The OG gangster of the "bling"

Brutuz

Quote from: Squallywally on February 22, 2011, 10:25:12 PM
Heres something to look into Guys! Sales affiliate program for forums.

http://www.crosman.com/blogs/croswords/?p=1498

I've noticed others participate, Rick Eutseler for instance, I don't like to be affiliated to anyone and keep this forum independent.

Crosman has a limited target audience, not that many forums/blogs abt Crosman around, you'd expect them to contact the admins but they don't.

Another example, I could earn money on youtube by allowing them to show commercials, I hate commercials myself so decided to skip their offer too.
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

laptopdragon

this usually leads to free advertising from crosman, and only if a newly generated visitor hits this site 1st, clicks their ad, and then buys from that click within 8 or so more clicks, you would generate that commision.

... however, if you did put up a crosman's domain link in this forum, i would have already used it multiple times. its a good idea as long as pepperjam doesn't lace the site with junk...b/c then i just filter all flash to not start once, and would miss them all.

1377x

Quote from: Brutuz on October 23, 2011, 09:54:57 AM
I've noticed others participate, Rick Eutseler for instance, I don't like to be affiliated to anyone and keep this forum independent.

Crosman has a limited target audience, not that many forums/blogs abt Crosman around, you'd expect them to contact the admins but they don't.

Another example, I could earn money on youtube by allowing them to show commercials, I hate commercials myself so decided to skip their offer too.
+1
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Quote from: Brutuz on October 23, 2011, 09:54:57 AM

And an excellent choice there Mr. Senior Administrator.  I too hate those invasive commercials.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †