Anyone hear from Roy lately?

Started by arkmaker †, May 04, 2011, 02:46:49 PM

arkmaker †

Just checking as I haven't heard from Roy lately (justforfun). Hoping all is ok in his neck of the world.
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

Hmm, I've not seen him on the other forums either.  Maybe he is out having too much fun or maybe on a long holiday.  I think I have his eMail address from some previous chatting so I'll see if I can raise him.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

justforfun

Sorry about dropping off the edge of the Earth, but to make a long story short, my wife took a transfer and that meant moving to another state and I do not mean "of mind".

What a pain, I do not recommend this, unless it is the last resort.

It will still be sometime before I'm back to normal, what ever that means.

Half my shop is still in boxes and crates, pain, pain and more pain.

We moved from Northern Indiana to Lees Summit, MO, just South/East of Kansas City.

Believe me, moving at my age is not like moving out of your college dorm, it's like moving the dorm.

Until then, hello to everyone.

Roy Simpson
Roy

Just a retired guy from Northern Indiana, that likes to make things.

arkmaker †

PM'd you Roy. Very Glad to see you are still kicking!!  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

glad you are still with us!
thanks for dropping in and giving us an update on your whereabouts
closed mouths dont get fed