• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Custom airgun design

Started by rick_1940, May 15, 2011, 02:54:27 PM

breakfastchef

Quote from: dan_house on April 16, 2013, 05:14:33 PM
And its RED!

Makes you tingle all over, doesn't it. Dan?
Larry

dan_house

Yes it does!
I looked hard at getting one when deciding on my first PCP gun. Now I dont remember why I didnt....
The AirForce guns have alway had that cool, but understated "menace" to them. the whole EBR thing (ERR in this case  ;) ).

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
The lunatic fringe of American airgunning

Southwest Montana's Headquarters for airgunning supremacy

Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

dan_house

Quote from: Brent on April 12, 2013, 08:47:28 PM

Well appointed and built for it's specific design, just looks so cool if pulled of right and designed well, for each particular gun.
yeaaaaa, thats the trick. Any fool can design a stock to fit you well, But making it look good (regardless of what your design aesthtic is...), now theres a skill set I want to have.

arkmaker †

Quote from: dan_house on April 16, 2013, 05:14:33 PM
Looks great! Why two buttsock setups?
And its RED!

Sorry, did not see this until now. The second buttock is actually another air tank setup. Twice the shooting. Just twist off and twist on. Admittedly, I have not really needed that much air at one sitting, but in retirement, I will!!!
BTW: This one has been tuned by Tony @ Talon Tunes. Accurate, quiet and a tad more powerful than stock.
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

dan_house

Tony's a crack dealer  ;)
been this close":" couple times to getting a AirForce gun.... usually after seing the stuff he's been doing..... :-*

arkmaker †

What is the real story is that Tony only lives 5 minutes away from me and I have never paid him a visit. I have no Will power. He would probably have something I couldn't say no to sitting there begging to come home with me!
Rich

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

droid

Quote from: arkmaker on April 12, 2013, 02:04:13 PM

Good, I et to show it off again!!  :D

I want mine Red too Rich - looks bitchin  :-*
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

arkmaker †

Gary,
I would prefer it in black.

For the money, I don't think you would be disappointed in it. I must have hit Carl in a weak moment because I would need double what I paid for it to let it go. I like it that much! Once into retirement, I might add some wood and for sure change out the bolt handle. Insides are perfect as far as I can tell, so I will leave it be.
Rich

droid

Here's mine Rich with the new Wok Guard and AR15 Grip:

Don't they look so menacing  ;D
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

Quote from: droid on April 30, 2013, 05:27:17 PM
Here's mine Rich with the new Wok Guard and AR15 Grip:

Don't they look so menacing  ;D

They do sir and they are very sexy too  :-*

droid

Quote from: crossliner on April 30, 2013, 05:33:22 PM
They do sir and they are very sexy too  :-*

When I got my first air pistol (HW45) about this time last year I was shown one of these at the shop. I nearly bought one then.

I got offered this one a few months ago I knew I just had to have one. I must admit this is my clear favorite out of all my guns. The added bonus is it is a take down too so fits in a nice compact case.
www.ratbuster.co.uk