• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Gmac and Euro Custom Parts

Started by gmac †, July 16, 2011, 09:11:57 PM

gmac †

hi
Gmac Custom Parts has grown over the past 12 months thanks to our many customers, the feedback I received and the ideas and request to solve problems has prompted me to develop new products that have been listed on the website

Developing new products takes time I find trying to do this and run the website that there is not enough hours in the day therefore I asked my son Stuart to start a new website  http://www.eurocustomparts.com/ selling all Gmac products and dealing with all imported products he will also look after all trade accounts
This will free some time for me to work on new products as some of you give me some real challenges

As Euro Custom Parts is not a  RFD ( I may be able to persuaded him to be a RFD some time in the future ) if part of your order contains spare parts you will need to shop on Gmac Custom Parts website to save on post costs but if all the parts you need are listed on the Euro Custom Parts website shopping there will be a favour to me as it will save me time that I can spend in the workshop

Shopping on Euro custom parts you will receive genuine Gmac parts and at the same time help me

Thank You Gordon
EVERY MAN SHOULD HAVE A SHED

quickster47 †

That is great new Gordon and want to wish you the best of luck on your new adventure.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Brutuz

Good luck Gordon and Stuart  :-*

A set of grips bought from Stuart last week, face to face  :)

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=15.msg41036#msg41036
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

Crosshairs

Good new's and good luck guy's  :-*
                            Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

hellgrips98

http://hellgrips98.webs.com/ click here to see my exotic wood grips

NorthStaR

Cool, I wondered why you pointed me that way! Makes perfect sense! I can't wait to see what your R&D brings up!

Gordon (& son), you are consistantly the best source of parts both crosman and custom and I thank you.  :-*

(IMHO!!!!)  ;)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

hotshot

1377c    -   "Pumpmaster" Carbine
1322      -    Custom carbine
2250B    -   "Ratcatcher"
EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan

slider

GMAC any  chance you will open a store here in the USA ?

gmac †

that would be great but a bit to far from my workshop there is always the post I do send to the USA :-*
gordon
EVERY MAN SHOULD HAVE A SHED

CrosmanDenny

Oh dear - I only discovered the wonders of GMAC yesterday, and already my wallet is crying!  ;D

NorthStaR

Yes, it is the Tiffany & Co of Crosman for us UK dwellers!  ;)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....