• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

A few mods to my 1377

Started by hotshot, September 17, 2011, 05:05:10 PM

zuke

Quote from: hotshot on September 18, 2011, 02:07:02 PM
A bit upset but I have to laugh I went out last night when I came home the cat had pissed in my brand new ratbag.  :o i left the bag open and it must have thought it was a litter tray.  ???

Take the cat out for practice.
Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it!

hotshot

Quote from: zuke on September 19, 2011, 03:42:40 PM
Take the cat out for practice.

I tried to teach him but he just cant hold the pistol grip with those paws of his.  ;D
1377c    -   "Pumpmaster" Carbine
1322      -    Custom carbine
2250B    -   "Ratcatcher"
EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan

hotshot

http://sdcustomdesign.com/parts.htm#custom
Wouldn't you know it?  I find a trigger shoe I like and SD doesn't ship to the USA.
Cheers, (anyway)
Jerry

I spoke with Steve from sdcustomdesigns.com and he does post to U.S. :-*
EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan

LeadHead22

Good looking gear.  As for the cat....gather up any and all cat toys, bedding, scratch posts etc, have a few beers, and pee all over the stuff.  Payback!

hotshot

What goes around comes around, from now on im going to make the extra effort to lift the toilet seat when i pee.
EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan

zuke

Quote from: hotshot on September 19, 2011, 05:59:26 PM
I tried to teach him but he just cant hold the pistol grip with those paws of his.  ;D

Nice comeback!   :-*

JEBert

QuoteWhere do you get that from? A quote ffrom their site
and
QuoteI spoke with Steve from sdcustomdesigns.com and he does post to U.S. :-*
Zuke and Hotshot,
My screwup.  I haven't been to sdcustomdesigns before I had them confused with a different website that does not ship outside of their own country which is not even in the UK.
I will obtain one of those nice trigger shoes someday but will have to put all of my toys on hold now due to some unforeseen circumstances.
Sorry to cause the confusion,
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

hotshot

Cool Jerry, I hope you get everything sorted promptly.
James
EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan

zuke

Quote from: JEBert on September 20, 2011, 01:54:52 AM
andZuke and Hotshot,
My screwup.  I haven't been to sdcustomdesigns before I had them confused with a different website that does not ship outside of their own country which is not even in the UK.
I will obtain one of those nice trigger shoes someday but will have to put all of my toys on hold now due to some unforeseen circumstances.
Sorry to cause the confusion,
Cheers,
Jerry

So what place doesn't ship outa their country?   ???

NorthStaR

Nice parts you ;D got there Hotshot. How quick was SD custom?

I have yet to buy anything from there but they do have some very nice looking SS parts.

I wish they'd have a 'cart' style site - for me it seems more like shopping!  ;D
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

hotshot

I have never had any problems with sdcustomdesigns I usually get my purchases the following day.
Just send him a quick email of what you want he emails back the total posted and you pay pal him.  But I know what you mean people are impulsive when they shop and its good for business to add a shopping cart.
EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan

NorthStaR

Cool, good to know! Thanks. So many ideas, so little time and cash!  :D
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

JEBert

zuke,
I think it was D&L in Canada.
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member

zuke

I'll give'em a call today and ask them if they do.
Anything special you want from them?

JEBert

Zuke,
Thanks much for the kind offer but no.  That was when I first started modding and was one of the first places that I found parts that I wanted.  I have long ago found everything elsewhere.
When I emailed them their reply was prompt and that they do not ship out of Canada.  They also recommended that I contact Rick Willnecker   at Precision Pellet.  I did so immediately and have never heard back from him.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member