• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

longer barrels ?

Started by laptopdragon, September 21, 2011, 03:57:00 AM

laptopdragon

where can i acquire a longer barrel (like TKO's)  (as TKO is out of stock) :(

i would like to setup 2 similar 1377's and the black one (which has TKO barrel, spring, among other trigger upgrades) shoots near perfect, while the other shoots...meh..it shoots  8) but not nearly as accurate.

any help is appreciated

ive found scopesandammo site, but not too many others,
im looking for a 12" to 14" length in .177

breakfastchef

I purchased my 14" barrel from Mellonair.com. Charlie seems to be a good guy to deal with. I am quite happy with the price and the shipping time.
Larry

1377x

??? ??? ???
what do you mean by tko's barrel???
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Did you try Crosman - 1-800-7AIRGUN (724-7486)

Here is a list of all the available Crosman barrels and part numbers.

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=1884.0

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

laptopdragon

thanks men.

Quote from: breakfastchef on September 21, 2011, 04:06:41 AM
I purchased my 14" barrel from Mellonair.com. Charlie seems to be a good guy to deal with. I am quite happy with the price and the shipping time.
going to check that out when i pick up another trigger...

Quote from: 1377x on September 21, 2011, 04:25:40 AM
??? ??? ???
what do you mean by tko's barrel???

Mike at TKO takes crosman barrels, and does a bit of extra finish work to them.= $24.oo at time of posting.

..the one he sent me was set on black and my instant groupings improved tremendously...then i added a lighter spring and redialed in the trigger to get some greater control (although i may have to twiddle with the trigger a bit more). but its so much better than stock.

Quote from: quickster47 on September 21, 2011, 04:29:30 AM
Did you try Crosman - 1-800-7AIRGUN (724-7486)

Here is a list of all the available Crosman barrels and part numbers.

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=1884.0

Carl

thanks again...i did browse through crosman, but didn't find any availible barrels directly through a gui, i was able to drill into crosmans site with some pointed searches but that always led me to their custom build shop and not individual parts list (must've just missed it).

now bookmarked.

quickster47 †

Quote from: laptopdragon on September 21, 2011, 09:09:06 AM
thanks men.
going to check that out when i pick up another trigger...

Mike at TKO takes crosman barrels, and does a bit of extra finish work to them.= $24.oo at time of posting.

..the one he sent me was set on black and my instant groupings improved tremendously...then i added a lighter spring and redialed in the trigger to get some greater control (although i may have to twiddle with the trigger a bit more). but its so much better than stock.

thanks again...i did browse through crosman, but didn't find any availible barrels directly through a gui, i was able to drill into crosmans site with some pointed searches but that always led me to their custom build shop and not individual parts list (must've just missed it).

now bookmarked.

You just have to call the number and ask the receptionist to connect you with parts sales.  All their shipping costs this way is only $4 no matter what you order.

I've ordered hundreds of parts from them this way with no problems.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

laptopdragon

thank you.

i was at mellonair, but mellonair states to "check before ordering" that particular barrel, and yet on the ordering page, he states he doesn't reply to email, nor does he take calls, so theres no easy way to check at all.

1377x

alrighty
didnt know tko did a barrel prep
mac-1 does a barrel prep on their barrels also
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

He's on this board quite often and usually searches for his name.

In fact, he has been on this particular thread http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=4756.0 last night and today.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

laptopdragon

ok

i sent $ for a mellonair barrel.