• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Because you guys are great....

Started by ScottyB, October 09, 2011, 04:11:44 PM

ScottyB

Due to the fact that you guys have been so helpful to a new guy like me I would like to give something away to whomever wants it.  I don't have much as a new guy in the line of airgun extras, but I did order awhile back a Tippmann 98 adjustable stock thinking it would be small enuff for my son to manage.  After seeing how much he prefers shooting pistol style I really have no use for it and it's just sitting around getting in my way.  It's OD green, but a can of spray paint or bedliner can change that quick.  All you'll need is an adaptor from Charlie Mellon.  So the first "I want it" gets it.  I'll even pay shipping and have it out by weeks end.
"Thank God for rednecks!"-Tallahassee/Zombieland

mr007s

ScottyB

Wow that was fast!  LOL...  ok sir.  It's yours.  PM me your address and I'll get it out to you by the end of the week.  I'm down a car due to tranny problems and the wife takes the other to work so I can't get to the post office till then.

NorthStaR

Mr.007, are we gonna see a run of stock adaptors hitting the forum soon?! I'm up for one....  :-[  ;D ;D ;D  :-*

That stock's gonna look sweet!  8)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

gurnster75

TX200.
Custom Ratty (Work in progress).

mr007s

Quote from: NorthStaR on October 10, 2011, 02:31:28 PM
Mr.007, are we gonna see a run of stock adaptors hitting the forum soon?!

Not likely, sorry!

ScottyB, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU :-*

ScottyB

Ain't no thing.  My way of paying it forward.  I just wish I could get it out sooner.