• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

New ACE Case For My 1377 Target Pistol

Started by breakfastchef, October 12, 2011, 01:53:15 AM

breakfastchef

I recently received a  few pistol cases from Ace Case Manufacturing, LLC (http://acecase.com/). The case for my 1377 Target Pistol is called the Thompson Contender Case - Nylon, and is the perfect size for the pistol. At $17.76, it was a bargin.

Ace offers many rifle and pistol cases. If you have a stock 22xx, for example, the Scoped Pistol Case - Nylon 8" BBL at $11.33 is a perfect fit.

Anyway, here is a photo of the case closed and open.

Larry

breakfastchef

One more photo of the Thompson Contender case with the pistol sleeved. I suppose I could use the other sleeve for pellets and accessories.

Larry

quickster47 †

Good looking case and it looks like a natural fit.  Great choice.  :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

ScottyB

Nice case!  It was on my list when I was deciding on one.
"Thank God for rednecks!"-Tallahassee/Zombieland

Crosshairs

Wow that case looks like it was made just for the 1377 very nice. I just picked up a hard case just for storage it holds 4 guns its a double stack job for  20 bucks.It looks like this one.
                             Mike   
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Plano_Gun_Guard_SE_Pistol_Case_Holds_4_Guns/3870
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

tdg

I will definitly be getting on of this for my 1377. Thanks for the post.

LeadHead22

Nice soft cases, does anyone have a favorite hardcase that would hold a pair of pistols like a standard 1377 and a 10 inch 2240?

SaiCo

VERY nice setup. I have a few questions: what is your barrel length? And do you think the 1399 stock would fit in the other side? I have a friend with a 1322 that has a 14 in. barrel. This might be the perfect transport case, IF the stock would fit.
Warning labels thwart the purpose of Natural Selection

grumpy

Oh I like those ! Gotta get one for my 14" barrel 2300.  Thanks for the tip.

Dave

dicktracey

Quote from: Crosshairs on October 12, 2011, 03:28:29 PM
Wow that case looks like it was made just for the 1377 very nice. I just picked up a hard case just for storage it holds 4 guns its a double stack job for  20 bucks.It looks like this one.
                             Mike   
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Plano_Gun_Guard_SE_Pistol_Case_Holds_4_Guns/3870

Found this case at my local Wally world for $11.45, it is a Plano and holds 4 pistols.
Smooth Twist Barrel Technology

It Is What It Is, Because It Is

Dick Tracey

breakfastchef

Quote from: SaiCo on October 15, 2011, 09:57:37 PM
VERY nice setup. I have a few questions: what is your barrel length? And do you think the 1399 stock would fit in the other side? I have a friend with a 1322 that has a 14 in. barrel. This might be the perfect transport case, IF the stock would fit.

My 1377 has a 14" barrel. The muzzle brake brings the total length to just under 21" 'from grip-to-tip'. Hope that helps.
Larry

AZAG

Wow Ace has a lot of great cases.  Thanks for the link!!

SaiCo

Quote from: breakfastchef on October 16, 2011, 04:15:38 AM
My 1377 has a 14" barrel. The muzzle brake brings the total length to just under 21" 'from grip-to-tip'. Hope that helps.
Yes it does. Thank you.
I'm sure the plastic stock should fit.
Warning labels thwart the purpose of Natural Selection

pirouge

uncle mike makes a nice bandolier holster for hunting applications.