• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Just brought home a new 1377

Started by RC1947, October 21, 2011, 08:19:27 PM

RC1947

I found that with a red dot sight on my 2240, I can pretty much nail the bull from 24' consistently.  I suspect that there's a line waiting for the steel breech kits to get back in stock.  I've had excellent results using Tasco sights, and this time I ordered the .22 rimfire model (BKRD 3022), which will fit the breech without an adapter.  I filled the stock 1377 grips with steel epoxy, which adds an ounce to each grip, and gives a more solid feel. RC

1377x

Quote from: RC1947 on October 26, 2011, 09:28:43 PM
I found that with a red dot sight on my 2240, I can pretty much nail the bull from 24' consistently.  I suspect that there's a line waiting for the steel breech kits to get back in stock.  I've had excellent results using Tasco sights, and this time I ordered the .22 rimfire model (BKRD 3022), which will fit the breech without an adapter.  I filled the stock 1377 grips with steel epoxy, which adds an ounce to each grip, and gives a more solid feel. RC
how quickly do need the steel breech?
i maybe able to get them i have to check on thursday.
if they dont have any i would be willing to part with mine
i get them 10 minutes from me when available so its no problem to get rid of mine.its pretty close to new got it probaby about a couple of months ago at most.i have sold so many steel breeches its hard to keep up with what i have sold.i see them on ebay going for $40+ thats insane
send me a pm!
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Quote from: RC1947 on October 26, 2011, 09:28:43 PM
I filled the stock 1377 grips with steel epoxy, which adds an ounce to each grip, and gives a more solid feel. RC

I did the same thing on a set of grips for a 2240 and must admit it does give a much better feel to the gun.  It gets rid of that hollow sound of the OEM grips.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Serpents Den

atm in middle of ordering a grip/forearm set for my new 1377, in macassar ebony camo from John at Hellgrips.... everyone's projects have given me the bug to start off with a little eye candy :) next will be thinking about a new breech, longer barrel (gonna check out everyone else's before deciding on length of mine)...barrel band...barrel break...  an older metal trigger frame to replace the plastic one...unless someone out there decides to start fab'ing their own now that it looks like Cman is making em in plastic :P   .i have a 2240 all stripped down for repair/mod as well, and someone else suggested to use that one for my new pumper....nah, it's getting all reworked too so that'll be a no go...my ordered KT is going to have a 14" barrel on it, my old 2240 i havent decided if I'll keep the old 7.5" or go with the 10"

Serpents Den

speaking of those grips....I did order them from John aka hellgrips (picture below)....now I'll be stalking the mailman lol.....

Bruce46

I just recieved a new 1377c and was so disapointed with it I sent it back. Since I am going to build a long stroke 1322/2289 I figured that about the only parts I really need are a grip frame and a valve without plastic.