• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

FT piston & valve

Started by Cross Pistol Packer, November 05, 2011, 10:35:10 PM

Cross Pistol Packer

Was looking at Gmacs site a while back for top extra seals for my 2260 transfer port,was going to do the poly tube mod,but thought would try these seals with existing metal port to barrel seal,anyhow while I was there whent for one of Gmacs FT pistons & valves,dont need a valve right now as the AC one I have works well,but the piston from AC spits out o-rings at a rapid rate,no doubt more to my 15+ pumps I am giving it then anything else,still a fellow has to try these things.
Ray..
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

A.C.

I think you might have one of the earlier models I used to make with the 012 o-rings before I started using 111 o-rings. If you want I can machine a groove on the piston you have to accept 111 o-rings. Free of course. Just email me.

quickster47 †

What great service is that.

Thanks A.C.  :-* :-* :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

A.C.

Same thing goes for anyone else. Email is in my profile.

Serpents Den

arkmaker †

AC's gonna fit right in here with the rest of us mod-junkies  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Cross Pistol Packer

Thats a great offer AC,I brought two of your pistons at the time,one is in my 1389,the other is still new in the plastic bag.
Yes they both take the 012 seal.
If I can put both piston heads in a padded envelope & send to you across the pond,give me a price for return postage and can pay you via Paypal.
Great after sales service,Top Man :) 

A.C.

I'll cover the return postage. Just send the piston heads because that is all I'll need.

Cross Pistol Packer

Private message sent,Many thanks AC,cant see a fellow airgunner out of pocket,I need to cover your costs.
Gents, AC has restored my faith in the Human race  :-*