• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

repeating riser breech

Started by millipede, November 09, 2011, 05:08:47 AM

arkmaker †

BTW and on-topic: 
The JRA Quickshot Repeater breech is sweet. It takes the marauder clips and is plug'n'play.
Works on both the QBXX and 22XX range of guns. I have one and I like it.

Someday in the future, a repeater is for me!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

seairgun

I know where u guys could find it bnmcustomairguns

arkmaker †

Good place! Have it bookmarked for the future!
Thanks,
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Serpents Den

nice, i'll have to think about that for my 2240kt :)

tinker

Looks interesting :-*  By chance does anyone have first hand knowledge of them?  Might be something for the incoming Discovery .22.
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

millipede

the JRA breech looks cool but it's made by qbmags who seem to not be responding to any inquiries right now.

the BNM breech looks even better but im having trouble understanding how to order from them. i guess i'll just send them an email or something

Quickster!!!  : PM me whenever or if you still want to sell that cobra breech

1377x

bnm now has the multi breech with weaver/picatinny scope mount
closed mouths dont get fed

tinker

For BNM just use the "contact" from the menu to tell Sergio what you need and he will get back to you.  I sent an inquiry and got a reply back in an hour.
  I just bought some stuff ( no breech) from him and expect it by the end of the week. 
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!