• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

I need back up please

Started by Crosshairs, November 13, 2011, 10:22:18 PM

Smaug

Can't wait to get home and watch the rest of your videos. (I subscribed to your channel)
-Jeremy
"If it's worth doing, it's worth OVERdoing."
Crosman 66, 1377, 2300T, 1701P / Daisy 1200, 953, & 747 / Stoeger X20 / .177 Marauder / Archer AR2078 / Weihrauch HW30s / RWS 56

DBOdude

if you have so little confidence that you need the acceptance of faceless strangers on the world wide web you have problems that disabling comments on you tube can not fix . be your own man (or woman) and frack what they think .
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

Crosshairs

Quote from: Booty Monster on November 15, 2011, 03:33:31 AM
if you have so little confidence that you need the acceptance of faceless strangers on the world wide web you have problems that disabling comments on you tube can not fix . be your own man (or woman) and frack what they think .
What are you trying to say ? I just want to let the world of youtube no that we as air gun lovers stick together and that air guns are not toys it has nothing to do with my confidence i guess you never ask for help.
                              Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Smaug

Don't let a guy with an evil clown avatar, Botty Monster screen name, and misspellings in his signature successfully troll you. ;)
-Jeremy
"If it's worth doing, it's worth OVERdoing."
Crosman 66, 1377, 2300T, 1701P / Daisy 1200, 953, & 747 / Stoeger X20 / .177 Marauder / Archer AR2078 / Weihrauch HW30s / RWS 56

NorthStaR

I'm glad you replied Mike. I couldn't figure out his harsh point? Nothing quite like a low blow when already winded.  ???

Booty Monsters post is a contradiction. If he suggests you ignore the comments then what makes his any more valid!  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Smaug on November 15, 2011, 03:38:29 PM
Don't let a guy with an evil clown avatar, Botty Monster screen name, and misspellings in his signature successfully troll you. ;)

Classic! Botty....  ;D ;D ;D  :-*
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

DBOdude

Quote from: Crosshairs on November 13, 2011, 10:22:18 PM
There are a few people trashing me on youtube because i play with Air guns/ toys. Can i get some back me up please.

i apologize if i hurt your feelings . but ......
giving nameless , faceless folks that you never have never met or never will meet the power to make you feel trashed will not do you any favors in life . maybe i was too harsh . but , be your own man , stand up to those that actually effect your life and ignore the blurbs of ill will from those that don't .

and yes that could apply to my post ..... but i wasn't putting you down . i was offering advice .
im done , hope you got the support you were looking for .
Everything isn't for Everybody ......