• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

I can't wait for my parts to arrive!

Started by chinaboy, November 19, 2011, 06:58:50 AM

chinaboy

I can't wait for my parts to arrive.  I ordered a 20" .22 barrel from charlie mellon with a solid pin set and FT piston and valve.  Right now my 1377 is in a box in pieces.  I have .22 steel crosman breech, crosman stock and black forearm.  I still want to work on the trigger, a bolt, scope and TKO break.  This is my first build so I'm excited to see what comes of this.  I wanted my 1st build to look like a sniper riffle.  I'll load pics when I put this thing together.

I want a tko 7.5 break or maybe larger.  I think this will look nice on a larger barrel.  Does anyone have a custom TKO shroud or extended break?  I still want my gun to be accurate at long distances for hunting. 

I'd just thought I'd post this as there weren't many new posts and I can't wait till my parts are here and am sick or reading the older posts while waiting.  Oh well. 

grumpy

I like the TKO's and they are very effective at collecting dust  :)

quickster47 †

Quote from: chinaboy on November 19, 2011, 06:58:50 AM
I'd just thought I'd post this as there weren't many new posts and I can't wait till my parts are here and am sick or reading the older posts while waiting.  Oh well.

Patience young grasshopper, patience.  :)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

Looking forward to a LOT of good pics during your build up!!  :-*
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

make sure you follow the directions that come with the tko brake
you are going to have a nice gun gun when finished!
closed mouths dont get fed

Serpents Den

;) I be another one waiting on parts....I have an order for one brass PA and 2 brass muzzlebrakes from Art's shack, one for my 1377, other for one of my 2240's.... a 17" cut and crowned .177 barrel, FT piston and valve for my 1377...  a brass sighted barrel band for my 1377 from M. Chavka in the yellows...  a set of Abian grips for one of my 2240's from Hellgrips...  a couple of brass bolt handles and caps from our very own Crosshairs :).....  those are just the 'start' of modifying my pistols  :-*     and, I'm still waiting for Crosman customs to ship out my 2240kt....  still needed to order... a new power valve and brass barrel band for a 2240, 3 trigger kits (2 brass, one SS), a couple of LH brass breeches and wire stock from GMAC...... fun fun fun  8)

before i forget, does anyone have a spare bb and 'safety' spring for a 22xx/13xx?   taking apart my previously owned 2240, they were missing altogether when i carefully took the trigger ass'y off the gun... best i ask before i actually call Crosman and order em myself :P

Smaug

Flat top piston and valve, wire stock adapter w/power adjuster, solid pivot pin, extended probe, and hammer debounce device. They should all be here this week, after which I'll tear the gun down.

Next step, I think, is a custom stock for my Marauder.
-Jeremy
"If it's worth doing, it's worth OVERdoing."
Crosman 66, 1377, 2300T, 1701P / Daisy 1200, 953, & 747 / Stoeger X20 / .177 Marauder / Archer AR2078 / Weihrauch HW30s / RWS 56

quickster47 †

Quote from: Smaug on November 21, 2011, 02:40:50 PM

Would that be the pistol or rifle?  I got my .177 M-Rod stock from Steve Corcoran.  Can't go wrong with his work.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Serpents Den

0351_Vet

Carl,

Nice looking M-Rod......Looks like mine except I'm not running a thumb-hole stock. Same Lam and color though.  :-*
(And mines .25)

Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Serpents Den

Quote from: Smaug on November 21, 2011, 02:40:50 PM
Flat top piston and valve, wire stock adapter w/power adjuster, solid pivot pin, extended probe, and hammer debounce device. They should all be here this week, after which I'll tear the gun down.

where'd you order your wire stock adapter from? I was considering it myself, and only place i've seen carrying decent wire stocks now is gmac