• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Should I buy a Ruger lgr air rifle?

Started by Colt25, December 15, 2011, 04:07:57 AM

Colt25

It is a stylish gun, though I am on the edge of getting one.
I haven't heard anything on the web about this gun.
I would appreciate it if you shared your experiences with the gun.

Colt25

arkmaker †

Made by Xisco. I read they had some troubles with the xisco model, but will be ironed out in the Ruger version. I'm buying one for sure. Won;t be in til the end of the month at PA. Was suppose to be available in Sept. Here is the link
http://xisicousa.com/xs60c.html

You know how that goes!!

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

DBOdude

i looked at that . mike melnick sells it for $99 and he will go over it to make sure it is right before he ships it out .
lots of info on it here .

http://www.network54.com/Forum/113813/search
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

grumpy

Id buy the Xisco from Mike before buying the "Ruger"

Its cheaper and Mike will make sure its right before sending it too you. Not gonna get that with the Ruger.

Dave

arkmaker †

Just got an email from Mike. He said all of the guns he had were sent back to the factory for repairs. Recall maybe? Don't really know that for sure, but it seems the post I read about some bugs in the LGR may be true. Hopefully Ruger will not release until they are satisfied all is well. That might have been why they had to delay in September. Good for Mike not selling me a lemon  :-*
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Colt25

Yeah, I have changed my mind anyway.
I am either saving up for a 2240 carbine with a unsafe gadget unsafe gadget, or a disco.
Hell, maybe even a p-rod