• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

I started a joke...

Started by JJRunner, December 18, 2011, 05:39:07 PM

JJRunner

I was trying to come up with a thoroughly rediculous mod for a 1377.  The idea was to advertise it as a joke, but to see who would play along and what folks came up with to make it work. 

The idea I came up with was bayonet lugs.  I couldn't come up with any practical reason to have a bayonet on a 1377.  And the design of a 1377 leaves one with few options as to where to place them.  I figured I needed to know which bayonet I "wanted" to mount, so I punched bayonet into Google and came up with this:  http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/KA9900/ka-bar-knives-pistol-bayonet-knife-pb-1

I wasn't even looking for anything this specific!  I had immages of an old WWII trench bayonet or some such running through my head.

To quote Brutuz:  It has been done before.

I so wanted this to be funnier.  Without a lot of thought, I figured one could fold out of the pump grip and fix to the barrel, but then you'd have to have an extended barrel.  And would leave you with a rediculously small point to stab with.  But that was kind of the point.

Any-ho, any takers?

Cross Pistol Packer

So many tree rats around my place,Grenade Launcher could be handy,dont think it would go down to well with the neighbours through ;D
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

Colt25

What will you use a bayonet for? It might work if you are walking in the woods with your gun and you see a bear. LOL

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed