• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

M-417 BUMMER

Started by mr007s, December 26, 2011, 05:34:07 PM

quickster47 †

I'll try and remember to take a look at mine today for you.  I do keep mine out on a rack just in case I want to impress visitors with a realistic looking pellet gun.  Especially my local police friends. :D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Crosshairs

I hold the gun as close to the receiver as i can when i first got the M417 i could hear it making a noise like it was going to brake so i just moved my hand all the way up the stock. No problems so far. :-*
                                             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Crosshairs

Quote from: quickster47 on January 06, 2012, 01:25:16 PM
I'll try and remember to take a look at mine today for you.  I do keep mine out on a rack just in case I want to impress visitors with a realistic looking pellet gun.  Especially my local police friends. :D

Carl
One of my best friends is a cop. I had them over for New Years and showed him the M417 when he first saw it he said your not going to start shooting that off at midnight are you  ;D no Rick it's a pellet gun, no way thats a pellet gun he said i took him upstairs to the attic so he could take a few shots. ;D Well Rick ordered one that week.
                                                              Mike

arkmaker †

Has anyone used the open sites? If someone could please post a pic of where they are mounting them (position on the rails) so I start off kind of close to the target, I would appreciate it.

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

I did take a pic forgot about it lol   :-*

arkmaker †

Thanks Mike. That's how I will set mine up!!  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22