• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Just ordered from Charlie

Started by BassManNate, January 06, 2012, 06:56:36 PM

BassManNate

Looking forward to getting my solid pin kit, stock adapter and 2289 barrel band. I've had the 98 custom stock for a while now. Just haven't had the funds to place an order for the bits and pieces.  :)

T191032

Sent him an order recently too, .177 barrel and air stripper so I can convert Mr. Purple back to a Pistol.
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Crosshairs

You will be happy with your parts from Mellon great place.
                                                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

joe k

me too placed a order with mellon.
joe

BassManNate

Quote from: Crosshairs on January 08, 2012, 10:12:35 PM
You will be happy with your parts from Mellon great place.
                                                   Mike

Yeah, I'm sure. Everything I've seen people post here looks like top-notch work. He also seems like a very good and fair businessman from the posts I've seen him put up here.

T191032

According to the notice, my order was processed and is in the U.S. P.S hands.  A 12" Barrel and air stripper on the way for Mr. Purple!  :)

Note :  When ordering with Mr. Mellon, or any of the various suppliers always double/triple, maybe even quad-drouple check your parts list before ordering.   I got in a rush and didn't,  :( but contacted him to fix the problem.
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

BassManNate

Quote from: T191032 on January 11, 2012, 08:18:18 AM
According to the notice, my order was processed and is in the U.S. P.S hands.  A 12" Barrel and air stripper on the way for Mr. Purple!  :)

Note :  When ordering with Mr. Mellon, or any of the various suppliers always double/triple, maybe even quad-drouple check your parts list before ordering.   I got in a rush and didn't,  :( but contacted him to fix the problem.

Yeah, I knew what I wanted but wanted to make sure there was nothing else. I went page by page through his site and wrote down everything I wanted to order this time. After that, I looked over my list and simply added it all to the note in PayPal. A bit more work than most people are used to when ordering stuff online but I think it'll be well worth it.

AZAG

Just got my order from mellonair today.  That was really easy. Drop a check and a list of parts in the mail and the next week parts show up at my house.

Calil

I did ordered some parts from him also. Too bad I live in Brazil, it will takes 45 to 60 days to deliver here.

BTW I will receive my first crosman pistol: a 1377.

Just a few more minutes or hours and I believe it will be here!