• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Anywhere I can buy one of these stocks?

Started by cpu77, January 22, 2012, 07:32:33 PM

cpu77

I really like the stocks below anyone know where I can buy one?

I want this!

May settle for this in aluminum.

arkmaker †

PM this guy;
workinman

He has exactly what you want or just look in the classified section. Follow this link;

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=5823.0

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

laxborder

Quote from: arkmaker on January 22, 2012, 07:38:03 PM
PM this guy;
workinman

He has exactly what you want or just look in the classified section. Follow this link;

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=5823.0

Rich

This may be a dumb question but i also like those kind of stocks however i cannot follow the think. Is there a requirement before getting to the classified section, or is there even one? Sorry for the dumb question but thanks.
Steve

arkmaker †

Yes, I think you need 15 or 25 posts, but then again it might only be 10. Keep posting and it will open up. In the meantime, just PM workingman and I am sure he can email you the pics and costs.
Rich

PS....
in no way affiliated with WM, but he makes some nice stuff and a member here for a long time, so I endorse him.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

laxborder

Quote from: arkmaker on January 23, 2012, 01:53:11 AM
Yes, I think you need 15 or 25 posts, but then again it might only be 10. Keep posting and it will open up. In the meantime, just PM workingman and I am sure he can email you the pics and costs.
Rich

PS....
in no way affiliated with WM, but he makes some nice stuff and a member here for a long time, so I endorse him.

Ok thanks for the information, and like i said in some of my other posts i try to read around before i post thanks though.