• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Cheap 1377???

Started by mcc1961, February 15, 2012, 07:18:32 AM

mcc1961

Where is the cheapest place I can a 1377 refurbished or new, I want it for a project gun?
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

sandpiper

Quote from: mcc1961 on February 15, 2012, 07:18:32 AM
Where is the cheapest place I can a 1377 refurbished or new, I want it for a project gun?

Seems like there aren't a whole lot of cheap ones out there. The lowest I saw on gunbroker.com used were $40. Even if you buy a refurbished at AGD it'll cost $37 plus shipping. I often see airguns at the local auction or farmers market. I'll keep my eye open.

airgundepot.com Item # 9-1377RM $36.90

joe k

i ordered a new one from amazon on monday for $54.oo with free shipping.
joe

slothart

Crosman: 1377carbine / Beeman: Tempest / Benjamin: P-Rod, 310 & 342 / Sheridan: Blue Streak & Blue Streak Steroid (both rockers) / AA TX200HC

sandpiper

Quote from: slothart on February 15, 2012, 03:08:20 PM
http://www.rlairgunsupply.com/cart/products/Crosman_1377C_Remanufactured-618-13.html

Anyone have a good experience with refurbished guns? I bought one from AGD and it leaked. Haven't bought any others yet.

sandpiper

Quote from: joe k on February 15, 2012, 01:49:37 PM
i ordered a new one from amazon on monday for $54.oo with free shipping.
joe

Checked amazon on my end and it came up with $59.99 plus $8.46 shipping and they're selling it through Pyramid Air. Where are you located Joe? Maybe that's the difference.

slothart

Quote from: sandpiper on February 15, 2012, 04:10:30 PM
Checked amazon on my end and it came up with $59.99 plus $8.46 shipping and they're selling it through Pyramid Air. Where are you located Joe? Maybe that's the difference.
Do a search for Crosman on Amazon... for the 1377 there should be at least 3 listings. One for Pyramid and 2 for Amazon.  Amazon lists the black and the brown 1377s at different prices.  Also, their prices changes depending on how many they have, last year the price dropped below $50 a few times.  If you are in no hurry, its worth waiting for a price drop.
Crosman: 1377carbine / Beeman: Tempest / Benjamin: P-Rod, 310 & 342 / Sheridan: Blue Streak & Blue Streak Steroid (both rockers) / AA TX200HC

BassManNate

I bought mine back in the fall from CrookedBarn for $40 shipped I think. It's a refurb and I don't think he has any in stock right now. Might try checking every now and then.

AZAG

Quote from: sandpiper on February 15, 2012, 03:58:33 PM
Anyone have a good experience with refurbished guns? I bought one from AGD and it leaked. Haven't bought any others yet.
I've bought three refub 1377 none of them leaked and one of them was a great shooter.

sandpiper

Quote from: slothart on February 15, 2012, 04:16:05 PM
Do a search for Crosman on Amazon... for the 1377 there should be at least 3 listings. One for Pyramid and 2 for Amazon.  Amazon lists the black and the brown 1377s at different prices.  Also, their prices changes depending on how many they have, last year the price dropped below $50 a few times.  If you are in no hurry, its worth waiting for a price drop.

That's good advice. I originally searched 1377. When searching crosman then clicking pistols you get choices as low as $54 with free super saver shipping on anything over $25

BerkshireHunter

I'm also on the lookout for a refurb. I figure there's a highly outside shot you might get one with a brass valve too!  :P 

sandpiper

Quote from: sandpiper on February 15, 2012, 03:58:33 PM

Just an update on customer service, I received tracking info for the pistol I sent back. The replacement is on its way with absolutely no questions or problems. So far AGD has a big thumbs up. 

JMJinNC

Got mine from AGD - ordered 1 for me, 1 for a friend, split the shipping. No issues with either one.

JMJ
John

joe k

sandpiper
i live in pennsylvania.
joe

Squallywally

If you can wait, watch amazon from time to time, I bought a black pc77 for $44 shipped brand new.
But...it hasn't been that price since right after Christmas.