• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

My 1st build,1322 project

Started by screwwork, February 16, 2012, 05:55:19 AM

screwwork

My project, Crosman 1322

Trigger assembly and extended bolt from gmac.
1322 breech & 1399 Shoulder Stock from Crosman
Other upgrades include sticky back Velcro in the pump handle
4x32 Beeman scope & mount from another gun

Installed parts from gamc & Crosman and lubed all connecting points with gun oil.

On order: Leapers 6x32 AO MD scope and scope mount

The assembly issues that arose!
The spring & ball for the Safety shot out the gun, ordered replacement spring & ball from gmac.
I read up on the Crosman 13XX and found the correct way to work on trigger assembly.
Replaced spring & ball for the Safety

Crosman didn’t include new rear sight screw for the breech, and it was to long and the bolt wouldn’t lock in the cocked position…. I read up on the Crosman 13XX breech assembly and found it needed to shorter. Trimmed rear sight screw by 1/8” and debured the treads and works fine now.

The extended bolt was a little to long and the pellets wouldn’t fit in to the breech, filed down and debured the bolt about 1/16” and it works great now.

The gmac trigger is great, I love it.

My old eyes cannot see that well with the 4x32 scope and I hope the 6x32 scope will be better?
I read up on MOA, I was good with 100 yards plus, but I didn’t know anything about less than 100 yards. Again I did my research and found the key to my puzzle.

Sighted in the scope at 10yards with 5 pumps and moved to 10 pumps at 20 yards.
I don’t have a bench rest so my groups are not the greatest but it works for me right now until I get the 6x32 scope and than I’ll see if I need a higher power scope or if it is fine for me.

I would like to thank the Crosman forum for the very detailed posts on the 1322 builds and your experiences, you have really saved the day without me having to be the newbee with all of the questions. 

Thanks Randy

breakfastchef

That is a great project. Your carbine looks deadly. I just finished a 1377>1322 conversion, too.
Larry

Crosshairs

Looking good nice job on your first build.
                             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

screwwork

Thanks guys, I cannot wait to get the 6x32 scope on it.
It shoots better then my eyes can see.

djholly

cheewee

jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.