• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Shop Phone # for Mellon Air??

Started by Capt. Thomas, February 21, 2012, 11:40:55 AM

Capt. Thomas

Does any one have Carlie's phone number? Just my luck, I need to return a call to him and I didn't write it down...... Now his site is AWOL >:(
It's his shop # so I assume it's ok to post it here........ right? Oh man just my luck, right in the middle of a custom parts order too.........

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas

breakfastchef

I do not know his phone number, but he has always been pretty quick to answer my PMs on this forum.
Larry

MrWhsprs

Quote from: Capt. Thomas on February 21, 2012, 11:40:55 AM
Does any one have Carlie's phone number? Just my luck, I need to return a call to him and I didn't write it down...... Now his site is AWOL >:(
It's his shop # so I assume it's ok to post it here........ right? Oh man just my luck, right in the middle of a custom parts order too.........

Capt. Thomas

I believe I've seen his number posted on the forums previously so I think it's okay to do so...? If not, I apologize.

I did a Bing search for "charlie mellon crosman" and the snippet of info shown on Bing for his Contact info web page includes this phone number: (607) 563-2982

Hope this helps!
Mike