• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

mellonair site update Back up & running

Started by C Mellon, February 21, 2012, 07:56:00 PM

Noah

Quote from: C Mellon on February 21, 2012, 10:22:37 PM
You mean updates on my front page that say "orders take 7-10 days" Updates like that. Then people email two days after they order "has it shipped yet?" I say "no 7-10 days". Couple days later.... Yep you guessed it "has it shipped yet"
Doesn't matter what I write most don't read it anyway. First word on the piston & valve page "AJUSTABLE" piston. All the time I get "are your pistons adjustable?' it doesn't say on your site.  The only ones that see it are the ones that tell me it's mispelled, misspelled?... Not spelled right. & those guys don't even buy one.
One more note. Most of you have caught on to sense of humor. For the record if you think I'm being pissy it's just me screwing with you. Charlie

Charlie is cool  ;) :-* ;D

I have been waiting to order some of his masterpieces soon  :-*
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

C Mellon

Don't get the wrong idea about the emails. I'm not complaining. I think they're funny. I'm just sharing. "Charlie the barrel you sent me has some twisted lines in the bore" (true email). I told him it makes the pellet come out faster, & the spin the other way down under.
"I took the cap off the end of my tube, & a spring feel out. What does it do? Do I need it?"
"I would like to buy one of your ported pistons"
"Has my order shipped yet?" No Name "I need your name" I get full list of all the parts, prices, total, but no name.
I got a twenty dollar bill in the mail. Note said" Can't wait to try it, Thanks"  No name no return address.
This is not to hurt anyones feelings. It's just think it's funny, & I do the same dumb things. Nice to think we haven't grown up, & can still get excited over our toys. You know like "now when we get to the gun show, behave, & no running"  Yea right.     
charlie mellon

cpu77

Yeah Charlie should have a show:)   Funny guy with his own brand of humor!  Aka the Part Nazi!

AZAG

John 22xx UK

I'm the guy who sent the $20 bill,still waiting to try it,Thanks

I could not stop laughing reading through those emails  ;D

0351_Vet

Sent to you this morning.  :-*  :)   :)

Charles,

I was wondering if this has shipped. I responded to you back on Feb 9th.
Thanks for the update.

Walt    0351_Vet

Crosman 22XX 13XX $5 (1/2" O.D. knob max.) (1) - #6 SS Crosman 13XX 22XX
1/2" or 3/4" knob $5 (1) - 3/4" SS Shaft, Black Knob Shipping $2.00

Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 1:33 PM
To: @gmail.com
Subject: Address

I need your address. Charlie   :-*   :-*  (I'm Guilty too)

Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

John 22xx UK

My pressure tube arrived today faster than expected, thank you sir  :)