• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

mellonair site update Back up & running

Started by C Mellon, February 21, 2012, 07:56:00 PM

C Mellon

As you all know my site has been down. The server was damaged from an outside party. They have no ETA on when I will be back up & running. Please do not call asking when it will be fixed.
On another note. I put in 26 hrs this weekend trying to catch up. I am finishing up the last of the orders dated Feb 8. I recieved over 30 mostly large orders that day. So orders from that date on will take around 2 weeks to ship.
If you have a complant about the wait. I don't want to hear it. I've been almost a month without a day off.
Charlie

4PM Feb 21 Site is back up. Don't call me & tell me it's back. You wouldn't think I had to say that, but I do. & don't use your blow dryer in the shower.         
charlie mellon

AZAG

Sorry to hear about your server.  Thanks for all your hard work in feeding our addiction.

John 22xx UK

I did wonder yesterday where your site had gone,now I know

I already knew when I put an order in to use my patience,no worries my end  :)

NorthStaR

WHERE'S MY ORDER!!!?  :D ;D ;D Joke!  ;)

But on a serious note. Good on ya - it's always good to give updates and it saves stress for both sides.  :-*

Bummer about the hack.  :(
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

C Mellon

You mean updates on my front page that say "orders take 7-10 days" Updates like that. Then people email two days after they order "has it shipped yet?" I say "no 7-10 days". Couple days later.... Yep you guessed it "has it shipped yet"
Doesn't matter what I write most don't read it anyway. First word on the piston & valve page "AJUSTABLE" piston. All the time I get "are your pistons adjustable?' it doesn't say on your site.  The only ones that see it are the ones that tell me it's mispelled, misspelled?... Not spelled right. & those guys don't even buy one.
One more note. Most of you have caught on to sense of humor. For the record if you think I'm being pissy it's just me screwing with you. Charlie
charlie mellon

NorthStaR

OK  :P 

To be honest, I haven't seen your webiste.   ;D  :D ;D ;D ;D
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

slothart

LOL   :)

Total side note, I use Firefox for my browser and the site currently will not open in Firefox (tested it on two computers).  Opens fine in Explorer and Safari. 
Crosman: 1377carbine / Beeman: Tempest / Benjamin: P-Rod, 310 & 342 / Sheridan: Blue Streak & Blue Streak Steroid (both rockers) / AA TX200HC

mr007s

CM, you got pissy spielled wrong >:(

mr007s, 1965 speiling bea champeionship weinner

Crosshairs

We want you to rest well Charlie we all no how hard you work and are thankful to have you part of our air gun gang.  :-*
                                                    Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

JEBert

QuoteWe want you to rest well Charlie we all no how hard you work and are thankful to have you part of our air gun gang.  :-*
                                                    Mike  8)
X2 Charlie, take a day for yourself now and then.  At least take Sundays off.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

BassManNate

Wish I could find out who's giving Charlie crap. Your work is too good to have people bitching about how long it takes. If they want quick, tell 'em to go get some cheap Chinese crap. If they want quality, tell em they can sit and wait.

mcc1961

Pleasure dealing with another paranoid schizophrnic.I know its spelled wrong.LOL
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

arkmaker †

Hi Charlie,
I am thinking about ordering something from you, don;t know what yet................ but you read minds, don;t ya??

IS IT READY YET???

;D ;D ;D  ;)

Love ya man, get a little rest will ya?

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

0351_Vet

So.. That's why my Bolt handle's haven't shipped....?
:)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :-*
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

AZAG

Quote from: JEBert on February 21, 2012, 11:36:54 PM
X2 Charlie, take a day for yourself now and then.  At least take Sundays off.
Cheers,
Jerry
X3 increase the lead time from 10 days to 14 and take Sunday off, at least. If you burn out then we get no parts. Hope you sneak in a little shooting, too.