• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Got a Question on the new 1322 Pumpers

Started by gdm620, February 27, 2012, 12:05:10 AM

gdm620

I need to know if the small allen head screw on the breech is in the front position or is in the new location farther back on the breeches.  I want to order a long steel breech from crosman and might get a 1322.  I don't know which guns has the new location of that little screw.  Thankyou.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

Crosshairs

Both of mine have it in the old position. I think all of the stock breech/ plastic breech have it in the old position  :-*
                         Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

It will be interesting to see how Crosman does the long steel breech kit for the 1322.  If you order the long steel breech for the 2240 you get it with the screw in the new rear position.  The 1377 breech kit comes with the screw in the old front position.  And as of yet I have not noticed or seen the long steel breech kit for the 1322.  However, you can order the 1377 kit and supply your own bolt which is really the best option for the 1322.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

gdm620

Thanks for that info Carl.  I will order the 1377 long breech.  I can make me a bolt for it.   Right now on Crosman site it looks to be out of stock :(  Might call them anyway to see because I want to get the 2220-103 trigger frame also.

Thanks to you also Mike.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

screwwork

I just bought a new 1322 and ordered the Crosman breech 2240 SBPK and the New breech and gun matched up great.
As for where the breech bolt alignment location, I dont have a clue from old to new breech bolt ???

Crosman didn’t include new rear sight screw for the breech in my kit, it was missing.

My original screw was to long and the bolt wouldn’t lock in the cocked position….
I read up on the installation of Crosman 2240SBPK breech assembly and found the screw needed to shorter.
Trimmed rear sight screw by 1/8” and debured the treads and works fine now.

From the end of the breech to the center of the breech screw is about 2.750" or 2-3/4".
It is hard to get good measurement with a scope in the way!