• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman tracking

Started by sandpiper, February 29, 2012, 09:47:20 AM

sandpiper

Just ordered my 2300KT from the custom shop but duh, I checked out as a guest instead of creating an account. Is there a way to track its progress without an account? The final receipt didn't have any order number.

mcc1961

I have a 2300T and it is the most accurate gun I own,your going to love it.The only thing I know to do is call them when they open.
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on February 29, 2012, 09:47:20 AM
Just ordered my 2300KT from the custom shop but duh, I checked out as a guest instead of creating an account. Is there a way to track its progress without an account? The final receipt didn't have any order number.
Check you e mail.
                              Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

sandpiper

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 29, 2012, 12:56:45 PM
Check you e mail.
                              Mike

It was the middle of the night and I got a bit impatient. Details came in email, now I just have to sit and wait. The good news is my 1322 will be here tomorrow, got my red dot last night and picking up my next project (old school 760) tonight  :)

rdpollar

No tracking until they build and then send. It was 7 weeks on my 2300kt and they did send a tracking number when it shipped. The 2400kt was only 2 weeks and they never did send tracking. And it was a good thing no signature was required because I wasn't at home. Every other air gun there had to be someone here to sign for it.

Roy   
JUST ADD BEER

sandpiper

My 1322 came from AG (early) yesterday and I wasn't home. I had to contact fed ex to hold it at the fed ex facility. Having someone pick it up tonight. I hate waiting!