• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Thing's I realy hate

Started by C Mellon, March 03, 2012, 01:47:14 AM

HappyHunter

I realize members come and go on any forum, but I hate that NorthStaR, 0351_Vet, Chongman and countless other "good ol' boys" from days gone by no longer frequent here... :(

Such is life I guess...and I hate that too!
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

HappyHunter

I also hate that I'm just now seeing this thread that is 3+ years old....and I was even an active member here when it first started!!! ??? ??? ;D
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

Stranded in California.

mudduck48

That is why I brought it back up. We can see some of the old original members. Now they are gone. This post was before I became a member. But, I am still here. Like the man said," I hate wieners." :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

mudduck48

GreyCoyote

I realy hate being old enough that I can use my eyesight as an excuse for how badly I shoot.  ;)
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed sheepdog contesting the vote.

airgunnermo

I hate ads for co2 guns where the seller states " it seems to function fine but have not tested it with co2".  Count your sweet bippy that they know it leaks, it will leak, and they don't have enough since to go to Walmart and buy a small pack of co2 is sad.  I REALLY, REALLY HATE THAT.  I feel so much better now.  I also hate the fact that I didn't read all of these posts  and someone may have already come up with this.  Now I have proven that I am stupid and I HATE THAT ALSO.

arkmaker †

I hate when BeerHippy rubs my nose in it.............

Ahh, not really, glad he is having a good time with the Ghost ;-)
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

mudduck48

Quote from: arkmaker on August 19, 2015, 12:30:15 AM
I hate when BeerHippy rubs my nose in it.............

Ahh, not really, glad he is having a good time with the Ghost ;-)
Build another one. :P

Brutuz

I hate waiting for this new co2 rifle

I hate not knowing how much they will cost

I hate not knowing if my supplier will send me both a .177 and a .22 cal, I have let him know the max amount I can spend on the pair, the suspense is killing me. I hate that.
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

beerhippy

I hate it when....
...... other drivers are impatient with old folks driving.
...... the big man gets folksy and says "ya all".
...... they ask me if I want to save 20% by getting one of their charge cards.
...... wifey says I never talk to her.
...... it rains while I'm deer hunting.

Man, that was close!

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 15, 2015, 02:39:02 AM
That is why I brought it back up. We can see some of the old original members. Now they are gone. This post was before I became a member. But, I am still here. Like the man said," I hate wieners." :P
:-*

mr007s

I hate watching the news, surfing the web, or reading a paper and every time hearing or seeing some big to do about Bruce "she man" Jenner!
I hate it, I hate it, I really hate it.

mudduck48

"He" is going to jail. Bubba will take care of him. :P :P