• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Holster option for my 1377

Started by seagullplayer, March 14, 2012, 01:48:01 AM

seagullplayer

So I bought an off the shelf Crosman pistol Holster and did a little modification.
It was about $8 at Wally World. 

I opened up the bottom of the stock holster by about an inch and a half.  Then added a wire tie to keep the stitches from tearing out further.

Plan on using the small pouch intended for a CO2 can for a small tube of pellets.  Or my mini mag light.
Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

BerkshireHunter

Great idea and you can't beat the price. I was thinking about getting a cheapie uncle Mike's revolver holster for the 1377, but it's a long gun!  :P

1377x

nice job!
congrats!
please give a range report after it gets used some!
closed mouths dont get fed

cheewee

nice, i used the same holster for my 2240. for the price it really is not bad at all, until i decided i needed a scope that is.
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

seagullplayer

Update,, so far it is working pretty good.  I added a separate belt for the holster.  Plan to be in the woods some this
weekend mushroom hunting will be able to tell more then.  The few small trips I have taken with the dog worked great.
Still looking for the perfect size bottle to hold pellets in the CO2 pocket.

Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Red Harris

I LIKE it......!
I might have to do that too......

Trial and Air

I used to have that holster for an old air soft gun I had and it worked really well!

I just ordered this UTG because of how adjustable it is and I felt that a leg holster would give the longer barrel of my 2240 some room. I am eventually adding a Red Dot sight and I think I might be able to use this backwards if the holster won't open wide enough.

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Adjustable-Holster-Pistol-Black/dp/B001WJ55QC/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1333399127&sr=1-1

It was less than $20 usd and seems to have awesome reviews so I'm sure I can use it for another application if this one falls through.

I will post pics when it's delivered! (just 2 days according to Amazon!)  :-*

Noah

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

cmj21973

Quote from: seagullplayer on March 23, 2012, 01:43:58 AM
Update,, so far it is working pretty good.  I added a separate belt for the holster.  Plan to be in the woods some this
weekend mushroom hunting will be able to tell more then.  The few small trips I have taken with the dog worked great.
Still looking for the perfect size bottle to hold pellets in the CO2 pocket.

Have you thought about using one of this for pellets?
http://www.crosman.com/gear/merchandise/0529

seagullplayer

Next time I order from Crosman, I will have to add that ammo pouch!

After putting the steel breech and scope on the pistol, the holster does not work as well.
I am working on that.

Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Trial and Air

I have that ammo pouch and love it! My UTG adjustable holster came in and I took the time and configured it to my 2240:

I am curious to see how I can change it once I add the red dot sight.