• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

tko muzzle breaks

Started by Speakersrulemyworld, March 21, 2012, 02:22:54 AM

Speakersrulemyworld

im looking for a decent muzzle brake/ldc and i cam across these guys.  they look great and the pric is right.  do you guys think its a good buy?  6.5" ultrablack .22 cal.  do these things really make the gun that quiet???

mustangmike

tko is deff a safe investment

ive owned 2 of them, 1 on a disco and 1 on a 2400kt.. it made the disco so good that i could shoot in doors with my cat sleeping 10ft away and the most he did was turn and look at me.. he did have a "thats annoying" look on his face but then went back to sleep

on a co2 powered pistol or carbine like the 2240's or 2400kt's it is great and works flawlessly.. heck most people consider them a requirement for a disco..
.22 disco, leapers 3-12x40 IR AO
.22 ccs 2400, leapers 4x32 (awaiting barrel swap & 7.5tko)
.22 gamo bigcat, rds
.177 walther 99q, low profile laser sight

1377x

i say give thid guy a shout if you want mouse fart quiet

http://petersoncorner.com/clague/
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

A properly designed device will do an amazing job of keeping your gun neighborhood friendly.

If you need something special contact Mike at TKO.  He can set you up with what you need.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

KevinP

The TKO works very well for my backyard .... :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

OreoGaborio

My TKO 6.5" works very well.  The gun is about as loud as a medium hard cough.
-Pete

SaiCo

Mike is a great guy, I would  recommend his products HIGHLY
Warning labels thwart the purpose of Natural Selection

Crosshairs

TKO is the way to go i have 7 of them all sizes and they work great.
                                                          Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Melvin

Its the best product for the money.  Get the carbon fiber wrap though because the ones that are painted chip and look 30 yrs old in a couple months.

KevinP

Quote from: OreoGaborio on March 21, 2012, 03:06:39 PM

;D ;D :D  My neighbor just left... he was sitting out on his deck this afternoon and he wanted to know if I had the flu as I was coughing so much  ;D ;D ;D
I had all I could do not to smile, said yea feeling a little under the weather. Glad he didn't look over by the bird feeders.....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Quote from: KevinP on March 22, 2012, 01:27:06 AM
;D ;D :D  My neighbor just left... he was sitting out on his deck this afternoon and he wanted to know if I had the flu as I was coughing so much  ;D ;D ;D
I had all I could do not to smile, said yea feeling a little under the weather. Glad he didn't look over by the bird feeders.....
lol thats funny !Maybe you should have let him shoot some so he can catch the air gun flu.
                                                                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

SaiCo

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 22, 2012, 12:08:47 PM
lol thats funny !Maybe you should have let him shoot some so he can catch the air gun flu.
                                                                     Mike
Yes! New shooters are ALWAYS welcome. Just make sure he buys his own, instead of borrowing yours.
Warning labels thwart the purpose of Natural Selection

1377x

Quote from: OreoGaborio on March 21, 2012, 03:06:39 PM

Quote from: KevinP on March 22, 2012, 01:27:06 AM
this too funny  ;D ;D ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

OreoGaborio

Quote from: Melvin on March 22, 2012, 01:15:37 AM
Its the best product for the money.  Get the carbon fiber wrap though because the ones that are painted chip and look 30 yrs old in a couple months.
Yeah I went with the carbon & love it.  I ESPECIALLY like the fact that it's a nice, raw, unfinished carbon and not the cheesy glossy carbon that's been so played out.

Matches my motorcycle  8)
-Pete