• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

1377 Shoulder Stock

Started by byhsu, March 22, 2012, 06:44:42 PM

byhsu

to order the 1399 shoulder stock at a lower price and get the $4 shipping rate you will need to order it as part and not an accessory. the number #1399a001 for gun model 2250.  (spare part)

if you order it as 1399 it will be $26.95 (accessory) shipping will be more than $4

I tried before and ordered it as 1389-022 and it was also considered a part, but it is now obsolete.  The lady from Crosman kept telling me they don't make it anymore, so when i told her i see the stock as 1399 in their website, she said that was an accessory and was more money.  So she found the model 2250 which also uses the same stock, as part 1399a001.

1377x

good to know
how much was the stock as an accessory?
closed mouths dont get fed

byhsu

$26.95 + about $10 something for shipping.  as a part it was $10.87 plus $4 shipping, so my total was $14.87

I told the lady why the big jump in price, can you do something to help me out, originally i had ordered the 1389-022 and it was a part for the 2289, but is now obsolete, so they canceled my order for that part. 

So she went in the system and found the 1399 that I told her i've seen in the website, she found a part number for a rifle that uses it and it was the 2250, so i was able to get the discount, much better than paying full price for it, even though i had to pay extra $4 for shipping that part, if they still had the 1389-022 then I wouldn't have to pay for shipping. 

I probably could have asked her to give me the free shipping, since it was them who canceled my order, but i am just glad i got a better price for the stock.

1377x

Quote from: byhsu on March 22, 2012, 09:32:23 PM
$26.95 + about $10 something for shipping.  as a part it was $10.87 plus $4 shipping, so my total was $14.87

I told the lady why the big jump in price, can you do something to help me out, originally i had ordered the 1389-022 and it was a part for the 2289, but is now obsolete, so they canceled my order for that part. 

So she went in the system and found the 1399 that I told her i've seen in the website, she found a part number for a rifle that uses it and it was the 2250, so i was able to get the discount, much better than paying full price for it, even though i had to pay extra $4 for shipping that part, if they still had the 1389-022 then I wouldn't have to pay for shipping. 

I probably could have asked her to give me the free shipping, since it was them who canceled my order, but i am just glad i got a better price for the stock.
why wouldnt you have to pay for shipping ?
i thought crosman charged $4 shipping on every order

byhsu

the original order had part 1389-022, when i ordered, they had it.  after 2 weeks, i didn't get the stock, so they tell me they canceled it because the part number is obsolete, they no longer make it. 

i inform the lady, i see it in your website and is not out of stock. so basically i had to place a new order for the same stock with different part number.  my logic is, that i ordered everything together so they only charge me $4, but since they canceled my order, due to a part # no longer available, i had to call to have the actual part shipped to me, by using a new part #.

byhsu

if i had canceled the part and then changed my mind and ordered it again, then i understand i should pay for shipping. but this was not my fault, i am not the one who canceled the order, and they told me they had it when i ordered. so i shouldn't have to pay for the shipping again, they screwed up my order.

anyways, i am glad i was able to get the shoulder stock, and at $10.87 and not $26.95, that is why i didn't really complain to them.

1377x

Quote from: byhsu on March 22, 2012, 09:47:19 PM
if i had canceled the part and then changed my mind and ordered it again, then i understand i should pay for shipping. but this was not my fault, i am not the one who canceled the order, and they told me they had it when i ordered. so i shouldn't have to pay for the shipping again, they screwed up my order.

anyways, i am glad i was able to get the shoulder stock, and at $10.87 and not $26.95, that is why i didn't really complain to them.
did you order more parts with the first order that shipped? i dont understand why they would have kept the shipping costs from the first stock order

byhsu

1st order I ordered

Barrel band
Discovery Hammer spring
2 pins for forearm
steel breech
24" barrel
1389 forearm
1399 stock

all for $4 shipping.

first three parts arrived together, then the breech arrived 2 days later, then after 3 more days i got the barrel, then after a week of waiting for the forearm and stock, i decided to call for status of my order, that is when they told me they canceled it because the part numbers are obsolete and they don't make them anymore, even though physically they have the stock, is just under a different part number now. 

The forearm, i will probably just get one from RB grips.

1377x

ok now i get it!!
how much did the breech run you as a part instead of an accessory???

byhsu

$29.99, but they shipped it for the $4 flat fee.

anyways, for $14.87 shipped price for the stock is not too bad, better than $26.95 from their website.

1377x

Quote from: byhsu on March 22, 2012, 11:33:32 PM
$29.99, but they shipped it for the $4 flat fee.

anyways, for $14.87 shipped price for the stock is not too bad, better than $26.95 from their website.
that is a good price!
i get them for that but its a 10 minute drive for me but i get them the same day,no waiting

cheewee

thanks for the tip. have to remember that
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

akula8608

I just had to pay $15 shipping for my steel breech. It came in an envelope. Wasn't crazy about that.
U.S. Navy Submarine Force 1986-2008

1377x

it saves to research first
i do
right now i am looking for an airbrush kit lots of research getting in those things

punkrat135

Thanks for the info byhsu, i just ordered me one today cost me 16.06 after shipping and wa tax