• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Does Don Cothran still make parts?

Started by Fronzdan, March 23, 2012, 09:46:02 PM

Fronzdan

I tried to place an order and contact through email but no response.  Or does he take a little bit to respond?  I know I'm being impatient, I only tried yesterday morning.  ;)

NorthStaR

I think he is über busy... so I hear.
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

woody67

What Don C parts are you looking for?

I have something of his you might be interested in...

1377x

iirc he posted somewhere he was busy with big contracts
closed mouths dont get fed

eric

i sent an email probably two weeks ago or so and haven't heard back from him as of yet either . i will go elsewhere unless i get a response before i am ready to buy something
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Fronzdan

Yeah, Eric, same here. It's great he's busy, but I'm impatient....can't wait.  Woody, I'll send you a PM.

woody67

I'm locked out from sending PM's today... exceeded my daily limit.

The last of all my parts sold about an hour ago though...

1377x

Quote from: woody67 on March 24, 2012, 01:24:54 AM
I'm locked out from sending PM's today... exceeded my daily limit.

The last of all my parts sold about an hour ago though...
so does this mean we are going to see you with a p-rod soon? an as2550 maybe?

woody67

I have the as2250, its just in pieces now. 
I'm ready to buy the prod, just waiting on the 'ok' to spend my money.
:-X

KevinP

Quote from: woody67 on March 24, 2012, 08:48:18 AM

I feel your pain !!!! 8)
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

Quote from: woody67 on March 24, 2012, 08:48:18 AM

you did a this hussling and a p-rod is still a question mark
like the others i feel for you but if it was my hussling that got me close to my goal.the money would fall out of my pocket the next time i went out and a generous member of the forum felt my pain and donated me a p-rod :P ;) ;D ;D
really doesnt work to well with electronic funds though but hey pp seizes funds everyday and today was my unlucky day because they got me ;) but a generous member of capof donated me a p-rod :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

woody67

Paypal has half of my money locked until April 12 or 13th.

They suck. Even still, they only let me take 500 out a month so Id have to take it out piece by piece or just spend via paypal.

1377x

Quote from: woody67 on March 25, 2012, 03:01:34 PM
Paypal has half of my money locked until April 12 or 13th.

They suck. Even still, they only let me take 500 out a month so Id have to take it out piece by piece or just spend via paypal.
WOW!!!

i would be sounding like yosemitee sam
THAT SUCKS!!!!

NorthStaR

Is your account linked to your bank account?  It shouldn't take that long!  ???
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

woody67

Yes it is. And no it shouldn't. No matter what I've tried to do... as far as deleting my account and starting over, it keeps happening that way. They limit how much I can take out each month, but don't limit how much I can put in.
So $500 each month is my limit. It would take me a year to take 6 grand out of my paypal account, all while they collect interest. I hate paypal.