• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Steel Breech Availability.

Started by Coyotehunter2011, March 25, 2012, 09:37:38 PM

Red Harris

Quote from: mcc1961 on March 25, 2012, 11:57:19 PM
Go to the Crosman site and look for repair shops in NC and look at Smith airgun repair.Thats where I got mine they take paypal and mail orders.

:P I bought their Last one a couple weeks ago.....Unless they recently got some more in......

P.S. I signed up at Crosman almost 2 months ago,,,to be notified when Breeches arrive, and have yet to hear a Thing from them. Someone here on the Forum mentioned that the Crosman E-Mail notifications are notoriously unreliable...

1377x

nice hearing that someone is using the repair stations other than me!
closed mouths dont get fed

KevinP

Quote from: Red Harris on April 20, 2012, 04:28:25 AM
:P I bought their Last one a couple weeks ago.....Unless they recently got some more in......

P.S. I signed up at Crosman almost 2 months ago,,,to be notified when Breeches arrive, and have yet to hear a Thing from them. Someone here on the Forum mentioned that the Crosman E-Mail notifications are notoriously unreliable...

I signed up in February, they have been in and out of stock... no e-mails ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Xgecko

Quote from: 1377x on April 20, 2012, 04:47:17 AM
nice hearing that someone is using the repair stations other than me!

There isn't on close enough to me that would justify spending the gas
The earth without ART is just "eh"

KevinP

Jump quick... they are showing both in stock ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

asset smith

Quote from: KevinP on April 20, 2012, 02:41:02 PM
Jump quick... they are showing both in stock ....

must be why they fianlly got my 2400kt shipped out to me.
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

1377x

Quote from: Xgecko on April 20, 2012, 01:47:22 PM
There isn't on close enough to me that would justify spending the gas
how about a phone call and a credit/debit card away?
i know my repair station will send stuff out i dont know if there is a spending minimum or not.i know that if i need a reseal kit sent to the midwest desert he would ship one

BerkshireHunter

I was going to add the steel breech to my order this morning with a bunch of other goodies, but they're out of the .22 breech again.  ???  Maybe I'll do it anyways and see if they can back-order it...

Crosshairs

You can use the .177 breech if you have a .22 bolt.
                                    Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Xgecko

Hey notification from crosman....the breech is available

KevinP

Quote from: Xgecko on May 03, 2012, 03:06:34 PM
Hey notification from crosman....the breech is available

Damm, I never get notification from Crosman ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Xgecko

yeah they have ben available at least twice since I ordered mine when someone here told me they were available and I didn't get notified there was a message in both my inboxes this morning (signed up to my school mail as well). I guess they are paying better attention

BerkshireHunter

Quote from: KevinP on May 03, 2012, 03:21:39 PM
Damm, I never get notification from Crosman ....
Yeah, I actually got the email from Crosman today so I ordered one... or two. :-[  Really wanted to get one of the 1389 forearms, but they were obsolete. I had heard they might still be available as the whole forearm assembly, but couldn't get any. Ended up just ordering two of the 'black' 760 forearms. Really wish I had ordered the old style ones sooner, they look pretty cool. Also got a disco bolt, hope it fits a 1322 breech.

1377x

Quote from: BerkshireHunter on May 04, 2012, 12:15:03 AM
Yeah, I actually got the email from Crosman today so I ordered one... or two. :-[  Really wanted to get one of the 1389 forearms, but they were obsolete. I had heard they might still be available as the whole forearm assembly, but couldn't get any. Ended up just ordering two of the 'black' 760 forearms. Really wish I had ordered the old style ones sooner, they look pretty cool. Also got a disco bolt, hope it fits a 1322 breech.
i have a brand new 1389/2289 forearm and stock got the last set available from my supplier.
it wont hurt to contact some of the crosman repair stations.they have a lot of obselete gear

KevinP

Looks like the .177 is back in stock .....
Kevin
Albany, New York