13xx/22xx Stock Grip Stickies Review.

Started by arkmaker †, April 04, 2012, 05:14:33 PM

mcc1961

I got my grips installed today and they feel great.They are very easy to apply and keep the grip from feeling to small.I am very satisfied with them for the $8 total.
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

arkmaker †

Yep, so am I. Just came in from shooting few and the grip was firm!
Rich

BTW: Lets see some pics!!!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

cheewee

have been seeing them on ebay for a while now but they seemed to cheap to be of any quality.
thanks for the write up, sure is a cheap way to spiff up some stock grips.
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

arkmaker †

Truth be known, not everyone has the cash to spend on the good wood grips. At least that's my situation right now. So, these do offer an alternative and actually the grip is better than any wood grip I have tried to date. No checkering or stipple even comes close.  When I say grip, I mean slipage. I like them very much, but they will never take the place or look of a set of woodies, that is for sure.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22