• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

It was so romantic

Started by sandpiper, April 08, 2012, 05:26:36 AM

sandpiper

Her hand gently caressed the beautiful package, carefully handling it as she knew she was holding something powerful. Her smile was seductive, and she knew it. A scent of perfume filled the air as her kiss touched my lips. Happy anniversary Honey, she whispered. Her beauty was too much to resist, but what is a man to do when he knows his CCS 2300KT IS IN THE PACKAGE! WOOHOO!!!

sandpiper

Crosshairs brass bolt handle (Raffle!) brass tube cap and grip screws. Iagent walnut burl target grips. Brass safety (ebay). BSA 30 mm red/green dot with 11mm/weaver adaptor.

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

breakfastchef

Yummy! You knew it was coming and had all the parts waiting. didn't you?
Larry

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

Leaves an indelible mark  :-*

sandpiper

Quote from: breakfastchef on April 08, 2012, 06:55:14 AM
Yummy! You knew it was coming and had all the parts waiting. didn't you?

That was part of the fun!
Still deciding on a few more bling items but quite happy with it now.

arkmaker †

Another nice shooter hits the CAPOF  :-* :-*
Sounds like the source of the perfume ain't half bad either...........lucky devil  ;)

Now we need to see how she does in a few comps!!

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Nice shooter and that bolt handle and tube cap do look good if i may say so. I made yours a little different then mine after all thats what custom is IMO.Im glad your happy with the brass parts and your 1.00 bolt handle  ;D. I guess your glad you entered the raffle.  :-*
                                                  Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

gdm620

Looking good  :-* :-*  Crosshairs and Iagent makes great stuff.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

Sir William

Beagleman

***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

sandpiper

Quote from: Crosshairs on April 08, 2012, 03:19:18 PM
Nice shooter and that bolt handle and tube cap do look good if i may say so. I made yours a little different then mine after all thats what custom is IMO.Im glad your happy with the brass parts and your 1.00 bolt handle  ;D. I guess your glad you entered the raffle.  :-*
                                                  Mike  8)

Yup! you may say so  :) The handle was perfect and I never win anything so I was super excited about it. The tube cap matched perfectly with the handle. I'm trying to decide whether to do a brass breech cap as well. Decisions decisions.

John

KevinP

Quote from: sandpiper on April 08, 2012, 04:55:29 PM
Yup! you may say so  :) The handle was perfect and I never win anything so I was super excited about it. The tube cap matched perfectly with the handle. I'm trying to decide whether to do a brass breech cap as well. Decisions decisions.

John

That's a no brain... er. .... and BB .... also    :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York