• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

In my introduction, I promised photos....

Started by Oldnshakey, April 11, 2012, 12:14:10 AM

Oldnshakey

Here they are if all goes well.  First up is my 2240 for which I just completed a set of grips.  Other mods coming are a steel breech and possibly a barrel chop at the end of the air tube.

My hat is off to those of you who make grips to sell.  My basement is trashed with tools and dust everywhere.  If I counted my time, I probably earned about $5.00 per hour considering the going price, and still do not have a first class set, although I am pleased for my first attempt.

I plan to try and make a steel breech.  I will post more pics if I succeed.
Tom..........Two 2400kt's, 2240, Cr MKI, 1377, S&W 686 co2, Beeman P17 .

More pistols than I need but not as many as I want.

Oldnshakey

Next up are my 2400kt's.  I am confused as to whether 2400's can be discussed in general forum or not.  If they should be under rifles, please move this post.

This one is with the LW 10.1 barrel and a Bushnell Trophy red dot sight.  I plan to replace the plastic with a wood forearm and possibly a wire stock with some wood for bling.
The 2400 is a tack driver with this barrel.  With a scope mounted, I can get one hole groups at around 30 ft. in my basement.

The next photo is a 2400kt with an 18" crosman 22 cal. barrel.  It too will cut one hole groups from a rest and with a scope.  My old tired eyes can't deal with open sights.

This one will also have some mods done.  Probably just some wood grips and a wire stock of some sort.  Still deciding on these two.  Hope you enjoyed seeing them.

storsy

Nice pics mate,
Your grips look smart too.
it is ok that we protect animals rights,
But much more important,
We protect our HUMAN rights.....

Scotland-UK

Oldnshakey

Well, here are the last two which have been around for quite a while.  The old 1377 is from around 1980 and was bought for my son, but he never got the bug.  The MKI was gotten from a friend  a few years back.  It has the power adjuster on the front.  I forgot, I did make those grips as the originals were for a lefty.  They are too fat for my liking.  I was afraid to make them any thinner due to the Co2 cyl. being inside the grip.

Oldnshakey

joe k

Crosshairs

Sweet ! The grips look great nice job.
                              Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

bradpsu

Those 2240 grips look very nice!  The effort was worth it IMHO. 

Oldnshakey

Thanks joe k, Crosshairs and bradpsu.  I appreciate the kind words.

Colt25

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

breakfastchef

Great looking 'family', Oldnshakey. If you still have those LH grips for the Mark pistol, let me know. I would sure like a pair.
Larry

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Cross Pistol Packer

Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

Oldnshakey

Quote from: Colt25 on April 11, 2012, 03:55:16 AM
Looking good!You addicted yet?lol

When you have three Crosmans arrive the same day, I guess you could say that. ;D