• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Slow down at the Crosman Custom Shop

Started by asset smith, April 13, 2012, 06:45:48 PM

asset smith

as i posted in another thread i called the CCC to check on my 2400kt and was told they are holding for backordered parts. but could'nt say what it/they are. my guess is the breech. so if you have a CCC gun on order you may be in the same boat as me. anyone have any guesses as to wich part/parts are on back order? ???
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

T191032

No, haven't ordered any lately, but that sucks.  Wish you luck!  :-*
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Crosshairs

That just means it will be there soon.
                           Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

asset smith

i feel like a little kid waiting for christmas morning to come :D

Gary T

I know what you meen. I have been wearing myself out looking all ove rthe fourm and others looking for mod ideas , scopes etc.LOL I orderd mine the 2nd feels like a 100 ;D years
Proud owner of a BSA Lonestar .25 and a NEF 22 Mag
Soon to have a 2240 custom job
wants: Disco

asset smith

Quote from: Gary T on April 13, 2012, 10:33:30 PM
I know what you meen. I have been wearing myself out looking all ove rthe fourm and others looking for mod ideas , scopes etc.LOL I orderd mine the 2nd feels like a 100 ;D years

which one did you order 2300 or 2400? what goodies did you pick for it?

Beagleman

Quote from: asset smith on April 13, 2012, 09:35:33 PM
i feel like a little kid waiting for christmas morning to come :D
Yeah asset smith, I have a 2400kt myself. It is really superb. I dont think a gun gets much better. :P
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

BerkshireHunter

Aw darn, I just ordered a custom 2300 even though I haven't finished my 1322 gun yet.  :-X

But I know this pistola's gunna be sweet!

Oldnshakey

My 2400KT with the LW barrel took all of 5 weeks.  Ordered on Feb 20.  Another ordered about 1 week later than the first with an 18" crosman barrel arrived the same day or about 4 weeks.  They are worth waiting for, though.  Both are excellent shooters IMO.
Tom..........Two 2400kt's, 2240, Cr MKI, 1377, S&W 686 co2, Beeman P17 .

More pistols than I need but not as many as I want.

Gary T

Asset I ordered a 2240 10 inch barrel trigger and long steel breech.
Proud owner of a BSA Lonestar .25 and a NEF 22 Mag
Soon to have a 2240 custom job
wants: Disco

BerkshireHunter

I'm pumped about my order! They have a 14% NRA code going right now because of the convention. I got the 14" 2300. Should be perfect for pesting.

Crosshairs

You guys are making me think about ordering another CCS gun stop it.  ;D
                                          Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

asset smith

Quote from: Gary T on April 14, 2012, 03:14:21 AM
Asset I ordered a 2240 10 inch barrel trigger and long steel breech.

sounds awesome  :-* i went with the 2400kt with 18" .22 barrel with black muzzle brake and standard stock.

Beagleman

Asset, my  2400kt has a .22 cal 18 inch barrel also. It has just the right amount of power and accuracy for anything up to raccoons in my opinion.
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

asset smith

Quote from: Beagleman on April 14, 2012, 06:03:25 PM
Asset, my  2400kt has a .22 cal 18 inch barrel also. It has just the right amount of power and accuracy for anything up to raccoons in my opinion.

i am glad to hear that as i ordered my 2400kt mostly for pest control.