• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Started by asset smith, April 24, 2012, 02:57:59 PM

cmj21973

It's been a little over 5 hours.
I wonder how many times he has taken it apart and put it back together! ;D

asset smith

saddly yesterday i walked over to talk to my niehbor and missed the truck  :(  they did'nt leave it because of the adult signature  >:( i was able to get the exact time he will be here today. so one more day of waiting for me  :( as soon as i get it i'm shooting till nightfall then i will post the pics. i've had the worst luck with getting this thing but i hope it makes it that much sweeter when i do
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

sandpiper

asset smith

it was my bad for walking away. i should have known  ??? now i have my delivery drivers cell number  8) so in the future it should be all good  :-*
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

quickster47 †

Quote from: asset smith on April 25, 2012, 03:48:28 PM
saddly yesterday i walked over to talk to my niehbor and missed the truck  :(  they did'nt leave it because of the adult signature  >:( i was able to get the exact time he will be here today. so one more day of waiting for me  :( as soon as i get it i'm shooting till nightfall then i will post the pics. i've had the worst luck with getting this thing but i hope it makes it that much sweeter when i do

Man does that ever stink.  Hopefully today will be a better day for you, and all of us.  ;D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

bradpsu

Just heard what sounded like a big brown truck.....get out there man!   :D  Hope today goes better for you.....