• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

crosmods what do ya think

Started by norca, April 24, 2012, 11:03:34 PM

norca

been looking at these and i must say i think they look fantastic for those that have them what do you think and is it money well spent what are the plus point and down falls of this mod also are the trigger frames good lots of questions i know but i need to be clear before i part with me cash thanks  :-*

quickster47 †

I was one of the first to get parts from them and unless they have improved their attitude and the quality of their parts, I would stay away from them.

But then that is just my humble opinion and my 2 cents which probably ain't worth much these days.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

I have to say that I was all eyes when they first appeared on the scene, and then I figured out how much it would cost me to build one! I would rather have an M-rod or a Challenger for that price. Just me.

Still though...........they are unique and cool looking  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Capt. Thomas

The quaility is better as is the customer service. They have some decent if not hard to find parts for those looking for a shroud'd gun. I have several of their triggers & grips. I am going to get a breech & shroud just so I can say I did it / have one but they are a bit spendy to build a complete gun.

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas

norca

TWO - ONE+ i thought a lot of guys on here have or use these parts i know there over the top price wise but well see

Crosshairs

I can say there triggers are great and i mean great a real nice crisp smooth pull , adjustable to your what ever you want and made very well. They do have some nice looking parts but as some said you will pay for them in a big way. And like Capt said if you want to shroud your gun they have a nice baffle option. I dont no enough about there breech to give my opinion but they sure look cool and seem very well made. I did hear some had trouble fitting the breech to the frame and barrel but that could be the person doing the work not the parts, again just my opinion and we all know about opinions. So if you have lots of money and good skills go for it.  :-* Please keep us updated if you do.
                                                 Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

norca

thanks Crosshairs and that looks real  8) like the frame  :)

Unreal

I just ordered the forearm grip, but I think if i was to do it again I'd go all crosmods..

Crosshairs

Quote from: norca on April 26, 2012, 03:36:16 AM
thanks Crosshairs and that looks real  8) like the frame  :)
Thanks it's great for a target pistol !
                         Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Noah

Quote from: Crosshairs on April 27, 2012, 05:18:13 AM
Thanks it's great for a target pistol !
                         Mike

Hmmm. Some of them parts look a little familiar  :-X :-X :-X

Nonetheless, great looking rig and wish I still had that grip and trigger  :-*
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.