• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

2013 Calendar

Started by Crosshairs, April 26, 2012, 07:25:05 PM

sandpiper

Quote from: 1377x on May 13, 2012, 06:32:59 PM
nice guns!
great pics!

Thanks, my wife was bust'n em saying:

"I'm sure your buddies will love the pink flowers in the background." I told her you guys wouldn't notice cause you'd be too focused on the guns. You guys are focused on the guns ... right?  :D

sandpiper

38T with a more manly background  ;D

1377x

Quote from: sandpiper on May 13, 2012, 08:19:36 PM
Thanks, my wife was bust'n em saying:

"I'm sure your buddies will love the pink flowers in the background." I told her you guys wouldn't notice cause you'd be too focused on the guns. You guys are focused on the guns ... right?  :D
yep!
i look at the backgrounds in all the pics
it was funny seeing a different background.actually taking the time to have a background.the 38t does have a more manly background,but something could be said about that also ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

sandpiper

Quote from: 1377x on May 13, 2012, 08:36:35 PM
yep!
i look at the backgrounds in all the pics
it was funny seeing a different background.actually taking the time to have a background.the 38t does have a more manly background,but something could be said about that also ;)

Wait til' ya see how I background my 112  ;)

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on May 14, 2012, 01:15:47 AM
Wait til' ya see how I background my 112  ;)
I need ideas for backrounds.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

sandpiper

Can't take credit for this one. This is an asset smith build. I just added a laser.

quickster47 †

Here's my trusty old 2300KT with the Lothar-Walter barrel that I've shot many 144 scored competitions.  This has has plenty of brass accompaniments, but not too many, for some added bling.  This gun also has a brass roller trigger that is identical to the Don Cothran stainless roller triggers.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

Quote from: sandpiper on May 19, 2012, 02:22:19 PM
Can't take credit for this one. This is an asset smith build. I just added a laser.
here we go with the pretty flowers in the background again.
pretty pic! ;)

sandpiper

Quote from: 1377x on May 19, 2012, 08:48:54 PM
here we go with the pretty flowers in the background again.
pretty pic! ;)

:P I knew that was coming and figured it was coming from you 77. I'm sure you noticed the manly rock I added  :-*

KevinP

Quote from: quickster47 on May 19, 2012, 08:24:02 PM
Here's my trusty old 2300KT with the Lothar-Walter barrel that I've shot many 144 scored competitions.  This has has plenty of brass accompaniments, but not too many, for some added bling.  This gun also has a brass roller trigger that is identical to the Don Cothran stainless roller triggers.

Carl

Nice ... Love that trigger ... where did you get it ????
Kevin
Albany, New York

quickster47 †

It was a run of one piece made by a friend using the Don Cothran kiwi concept.  Those in the know will know who the 'kiwi' is.  PM me if you really want to know.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

sandpiper

Really like the grips quickster. Appear to be iagent grips?

1377x

Quote from: sandpiper on May 19, 2012, 11:01:19 PM
:P I knew that was coming and figured it was coming from you 77. I'm sure you noticed the manly rock I added  :-*
yeah but it was over-shadowed by the pretty flowers ;D
thats still one the coolest 760's gotta like that folding stock!
hows it shooting for you?

sandpiper

Quote from: 1377x on May 20, 2012, 03:25:33 AM
yeah but it was over-shadowed by the pretty flowers ;D
thats still one the coolest 760's gotta like that folding stock!
hows it shooting for you?

Yah, I was looking for a better background but it just wasn't happening with the sun blasting this morning.

That thing is a fun shooter. It was shooting a bit high with the open sights so I threw a laser on it which makes it that much cooler and it'll put dime size groups at 16' with Crosman domes. It wanders when shooting further out but with the shorter barrel its to be expected. asset smith did a great job on the stock, I'll have to take some better pics.

1377x

i dont think anyone really pays too much attention to the backgrounds.if you are then you arent a true crosmanolic
although the pretty pink flowers do show a softer side of airgunning  ;D