• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

The UPS guy left me a gift...

Started by BerkshireHunter, April 26, 2012, 11:28:17 PM

BerkshireHunter

Got home and found this, talk about fast!  :) Put in the order on the 13th I believe. (New record?! lol)

-I'll be playing with it tonight for sure as soon as I finish up some work.   :D  :D This thing reeks of quality and steel parts.  :-*

Crosshairs

Oh yeah someone got a new toy very nice congrats  :-* What kind of sight are you useing or are you going with a scope. Good luck and shoot safe. :)
                                               Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

mr007s

Did that long black thing come from Crosman too?

quickster47 †

Good choice for a shooter and that special accessory.  :)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

breakfastchef

Larry

joe k

BerkshireHunter

Thanks guys! Only problem is... I kinda rushed into assembling it and I think I stripped the friction screws that come on the TKO brake. :o  :-X  Ehhh... so I taped it secure to try a few shots anyways, and it's amazing quiet when fired into a soft target. Now to find a solution and get a scope on her. Do you think I can find those 1/16 type screws at a hardware store? I think she'll be a carbine for a little while, until I get a1322 carbine up and running. I have a 1322 from AG depot coming soon too.

Crosshairs

You can tap the same holes to a larger screw size.
                          Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Fronzdan

JEBert

QuoteDo you think I can find those 1/16 type screws at a hardware store?
I'm not sure what 1/16 type screws are and I don't have a TKO brake but someone that does can chime in here.  The smallest setscrews I have found at Lowe's and Home Depot in the last couple of years are 8-32 at Lowe's and 6-32 at Home Depot.  However, I was looking for stainless steel and they might have smaller ones only not in stainless.   Lowe's has a drill & tap set for either size.  Other hardware stores I have been in just depends on whether they have turned into a gift shop or still have real hardware and tool selections.  And whether they let their customers pay on credit.  Those that do end up without sufficient cash flow to keep everything they want in stock.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

asset smith

nice!  :-*  i dig the tko brake too!
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

BerkshireHunter

I put the carbine stock and a 4x BSA scope from my rimfire on it. It took a whole powerlet because the vast difference in projectiles and speed the scope was sighted in for, but I'm on target and could use only a little fine tuning now. I adjusted the trigger down most of the way, it's a nice feature on these CCS guns.  :-*

Oldnshakey

Nice looking pistol :-*.  I love having a carbine stock to switch around and be able to test for accuracy.  Makes a world of difference for this old guy.  What barrel length is that, 14"?
Tom..........Two 2400kt's, 2240, Cr MKI, 1377, S&W 686 co2, Beeman P17 .

More pistols than I need but not as many as I want.