• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Mildly Upgraded my 1322

Started by DRAGON64, April 27, 2012, 03:50:55 AM

DRAGON64

Decided to make a couple videos of the process while I was at it.  The background moise from the washing machine, my son playing Battlefield 3, and the dog chasing the cat was too much, so I had to replace it with music to finish the vids... nothing too special, except for the Pachelbel's Cannon Ballad... tell me what you think:

The Crosman steel breech mod:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt9nwa_HCxw&feature=plcp#]1322 Steel Breech Upgrade[/url]

Michael Chavka's barrel band mod:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-57iuFA85HA&feature=plcp#]1322 Barrel Band Upgrade[/url]
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Nightsniper52

Outstanding Vids!!  Will come in handy...Thanks !   :-*

Sir William

Very, very nice videos! Thanks!

breakfastchef

Decent video instructions. The first one should be elpful to all those new to Crosman pumper pistols.

You did not do the barrel band pump pivot pin installation correctly. You should ream the tube and pump linkage holes to the diameter of the SS pin so it slides in easily during reassembly. The set screw in the barrel band holds the pin in place. Those instructions should have been in the little packet with the pivot pin.
Larry

bradpsu

Nicely done!  Good God if I could only do my mods in such an orderly and neat fashion!   :-*

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Noah

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

DRAGON64

Quote from: breakfastchef on April 27, 2012, 05:03:11 AM
Decent video instructions. The first one should be elpful to all those new to Crosman pumper pistols.

You did not do the barrel band pump pivot pin installation correctly. You should ream the tube and pump linkage holes to the diameter of the SS pin so it slides in easily during reassembly. The set screw in the barrel band holds the pin in place. Those instructions should have been in the little packet with the pivot pin.

I did not have any piece of paper with the instructions about pin installation... the pin was a nice fit, so I saw no issue.  I have two of the Bluefork bands as well, and the pins on them are a little looser fit, and tend to "walk" out of the holes when the pistol is pumped.  It's all good.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Xgecko

thank you very much I was wondering about the barrel band
The earth without ART is just "eh"

DRAGON64

Thanks all, I enjoyed making the videos almost as much as moding the 1322...

1377x

nice work!
congrats on the improvments!
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Nice couple of videos.  Thanks for making them and then sharing them.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

sandpiper

You speak with your hands, that's cool  8)
Thanks for sharing.

John

bradpsu

I think your video jinxed or intimidated me....my day of modding went nothing like that and was far less organized!  If anyone's ever had one of those days where it seems everything they touched went south in short order...well, that was my day today.  A lost safety spring and ball,  screws that wouldn't cooperate and in the end I have a gun in pieces on my bench...decided to call it a day before I did some real damage!   >:(