• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman is an odd company.

Started by Cowray, April 28, 2012, 04:09:02 PM

Cowray

They will not sell you parts for a gun thats been out for less than one year. If you hapen to have the part numbers for parts of a gun that had been out for less than one year they don't ask questions. A month ago they would not sell the muzzle brake from a 1701p. I ended up talking and emailing back and forth with one of their mangers and hs got me the parts, and the part numbers. Yesterday I another ordered another one using the part numbers. No questions asked.  I also ordered anther p-rod trigger setup, can't waite.

slider

I agree..and I do not understand why they can`t keep parts in stock that are in high demand..they are always running out of the same old thing..Wake up Crosman your missing out on generated income....

1377x

when you compair people buying the whole gun assembled to the people that use parts
there isnt a high enough demand for parts sales
they have the parts but want to use them to assemble guns for retail
closed mouths dont get fed

cmj21973

Quote from: 1377x on April 28, 2012, 05:37:05 PM
when you compair people buying the whole gun assembled to the people that use parts
there isnt a high enough demand for parts sales
they have the parts but want to use them to assemble guns for retail

Correct, they make more money selling complete guns at retail stores and in the Crosman Custom Shop than parts.

On the other, with airgun groups like this one, it might be the other way around! :o ;D :-*

cheewee

being trying to talk crosman out of a muzzle brake for sometime, finally ordered 1700-023 yesterday no problems at all
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

asset smith

Quote from: cheewee on April 28, 2012, 09:01:34 PM
being trying to talk crosman out of a muzzle brake for sometime, finally ordered 1700-023 yesterday no problems at all

which break is that the part# for?
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

cheewee

its for the 1700p silhouette pistol. not sure if it will fit but im sure going to try.
jeff

asset smith

how much was it?  ??? if you dont mind me asking
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

Crosshairs

So what is the part number for the P Rod trigger ?
                                 Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Alrauder

Is there a link or site that the part numbers for the P-rod can be attained from..??

Shortly I may be about to replace the transfer port on mine, with a 0.111 port. Of course I need to actually get ahold of one first and from here (New Zealand) it isn't quite as easy as it is for many of you guys, but I have heard I'll also need to replace a seal or two, or a gasket or whatever that sit on the port end(s). Now I need to find out for sure just what I "DO" need to replace and if so, I need part numbers etc... I'll probably end up paying more for shipping than the parts but I don't mind too much...

Cowray

Quote from: Crosshairs on April 28, 2012, 10:25:57 PM
So what is the part number for the P Rod trigger ?
                                 Mike  8)

The trigger group, including the grip frame is 2220-103, it's $35.08. You can do a mod to the hammer assembly from the challenger (CH2009-110 @ $23.57) and use it or you can do the "JB weld mod" to the hammer in your gun, or you can buy an after market hammer.

cheewee

Quote from: asset smith on April 28, 2012, 09:59:23 PM
how much was it?  ??? if you dont mind me asking

im not 100% sure i was just so excited to get one.
i want to say it was $16
bought a 2240 tube for $8.50
2 transfer port seals and 2 breech screws
and the total was around  $30 so it sounds about right
brake looks just like the ccs ones only its black.
now for sure in a few weeks when it comes in.
jeff

slider

Wheather they use it for Peter or Paul if Paul need a part and can`t get it then they are OUT !

cmj21973

Is the p-rod the BP2220 pistol?
http://www.tko22.com/MPEVP.pdf

Which rifle is the m-rod?