• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Curse you all

Started by bigstancwsw, April 30, 2012, 01:01:48 PM

bigstancwsw

You warned me and i ignored you. Its now too late, i have been infected. Crosmanitis ( weight loss due to ever emptying wallet). Having had my 2240 for two weeks i made the mistake of picking up a 1377. You all know what happens next, it should be here this week. Will i ever learn?, somehow i doubt it. Help me!!!. No dont bother i like it. All the best. Stan.
Launceston Cornwall UK.
AA S410 .177,  AA S400 .22, AA S400 Classic .177,   Original Mod 45 .22 1980,  HW97K B&C tuned .22,  Webley Eclipse .22,  ASI Paratrooper .177,  BSA Meteor .177,  HW40 pistol .177,  Barretta 92FS CO2 pistol .177,  Crosman 2240 pistol .22,  Crosman 1077 rifle .177,  Crosman 1377 .177.

KevinP

There is no going back !!!!   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

sandpiper

asset smith

its almost all i think of now  :o before it was powder burners but whos got the cash for that. plus i can shoot AGs all i want without going to the range ( another added expense).
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

Oldnshakey

Quote from: asset smith on April 30, 2012, 04:59:19 PM
its almost all i think of now......plus i can shoot AGs all i want without going to the range ( another added expense).

Add me to this list ;D ;D ;D
Tom..........Two 2400kt's, 2240, Cr MKI, 1377, S&W 686 co2, Beeman P17 .

More pistols than I need but not as many as I want.

scrooks

Quote from: sandpiper on April 30, 2012, 03:39:09 PM
Isn't it great  :-*
Quote from: asset smith on April 30, 2012, 04:59:19 PM
its almost all i think of now  :o before it was powder burners but whos got the cash for that. plus i can shoot AGs all i want without going to the range ( another added expense).

That's exactly what I'm going through ;D  I have a brother who's been a gunsmith for over 20 years and my powder burner collection had grown to over 50 highly custom rifles/shotguns/handguns.  All sat and collected dust year after year.  To expensive and time consuming to shoot/reload with a young family.  With airguns I can shoot in my backyard on a whim and get everybit as much enjoyment.  No travel/noise/reloading/fraction of the $$ to shoot.    ;)

Cowray

Quote from: bigstancwsw on April 30, 2012, 01:01:48 PM
You warned me and i ignored you. Its now too late, i have been infected. Crosmanitis ( weight loss due to ever emptying wallet). Having had my 2240 for two weeks i made the mistake of picking up a 1377. You all know what happens next, it should be here this week. Will i ever learn?, somehow i doubt it. Help me!!!. No dont bother i like it. All the best. Stan.

NO, NO, NO...you have it all wrong. It's not an infection. The dormant air gunner in you has been awakened. It is to be celebrated. It's who you are man, no point in fighting it.   :-*