• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Offset Scope mount

Started by Nightsniper52, May 09, 2012, 12:11:13 AM

Nightsniper52

Has anyone used/using this for their 13xx carbine mods???     Jeff   :-*

http://www.combathunting.com/SCOPE_RINGS-Airgun_22_Scope_Ring_30mm_Offset_High_Profile.html

RGPMOFS43-30H4 - Airgun.22 Scope Ring 30mm Offset High Profile
Category: SCOPE RINGS 

Airgun/.22 30mm Bi-directional Offset High Profile Mount Precision Machined from Aircraft Aluminum Alloy with Anondized Black Matte Finish Integral Base Complete with Stop-pin for Rock Sold Applications Zero/Re-zero Capability to Meet Most Demanding Requirements Ring Base Designed with Locking Hex Screws to Tightly Fit on Mounts with Airgun/.22 Dove-tail Dimensions Reversible Locking Plate to Fit Full Range of Airgun/.22 Rails 43mm Bi-directional Offset Provides Comfortable Extended Eye Relief Range for Long Rifles Fits Scope Outer Obj up to 72mm 67mm Integral Base Length Saddle Height 21mm. Limited lifetime warranty on Accushot Scope Rings

breakfastchef

I would be concerned that the mount might interfere with loading of the pellet. The base would have to go forward of the loading port on the breech leaving the adjustable part floating over the loading port. The scope diameter is increased by having that solid plate underneath.

Stick with two rings; it works.
Larry

eric

they have their place --- like with very short eye relief scopes like the bugbuster .they can bring the scope closer to you eye .they can also give you more mounting options one shorter breeches/receivers. so they work also :)
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Fronzdan

These are invaluable for the older Sheridan rifles too!

screwwork

I like it on my 1322 w/bugbuster 6x scope.
Once I got the loading of the pellets down it works great. some day I may mod the stock to make 2" shorter so I can move the scope forward.

I used the 22 1'' Bi-directional Offset Mount from Optic planet.
http://www.opticsplanet.net/leapers-airgun-22-1-bi-directional-offset-optimum-profile-mount-rgpmofs38-25h4.html

mcc1961

Here is my 2300T with the offset  mount and a NcStar 2-7x32 scope.
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

JEBert

Randy,
Taking 2 inches out of that stock is pretty easy.
Looks like I have the same scope as yours except I don't know how my sunshade got left off of it in this pic.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Unreal

Nightsniper52

Thanks Guys!!   I found a review on Amazon that said that there was not enough room between rings for his Red Dot so he cut the last ring off and used a single ring.   I dont think that would hold Zero very well.  Went to PA and found a 1 pc not off set,  The review I read said that he had a 2240 he had mounted a Trophy Red Dot and that it fit perfect and that he mounted it on front portion of the breech.   So I think this is the one Im ordering.  its a PA#LERGPM2PA-30M4 (PY-A-828)   
I have a Steel Long Breech comeing for my 1322,Waiting on Parts is a Killer!!