• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

PA Shipping

Started by Nightsniper52, May 16, 2012, 05:28:18 AM

Nightsniper52

Nothing against PA,but I ordered a few things (I stock all)7 days ago and went with that Smart Shipping.   Got it today 7 days later.  I live in the next State over!!  Go Figure   ???

1377x

Quote from: Nightsniper52 on May 16, 2012, 05:28:18 AM
Nothing against PA,but I ordered a few things (I stock all)7 days ago and went with that Smart Shipping.   Got it today 7 days later.  I live in the next State over!!  Go Figure   ???
it probably traveled through three states and your own,then back to you
i tracked a package once it came from a touching state.it went all around my state into my state down into another state then back to me.
its insane how the usps works
heck i oedered a bolt handle from crosshairs it took 3 weeks iirc to get to me,in the mean time he sent packages to the UK after my part was sent they received theirs in less than a week.they are in another country what gives!!!!
when i looked at the post mark he sent it when he said he sent it.darn that pont express
closed mouths dont get fed

breakfastchef

I am 474 miles away from them and most packages arrive in 2-4 days.
Larry

Nightsniper52

I have got stuff from PA in two days (FedX) but this time I didn't pay that extra for Quarter FedX.  In the future I will.
The scary part is that its not just USPS its all company's.  Sometime in the past America has lost its common sense.  That is why every thing cost so much. I'm not saying that PA does this,But when you order alot of things from other places your gonna pay $13.50 to ship a $1.75 part.
God Please Bless AMERICA!

1377x

Quote from: Nightsniper52 on May 16, 2012, 06:06:48 AM
I have got stuff from PA in two days (FedX) but this time I didn't pay that extra for Quarter FedX.  In the future I will.
The scary part is that its not just USPS its all company's.  Sometime in the past America has lost its common sense.  That is why every thing cost so much. I'm not saying that PA does this,But when you order alot of things from other places your gonna pay $13.50 to ship a $1.75 part.God Please Bless AMERICA!
i was just ranting about that in the last thread i started
closed mouths dont get fed