• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman 357 .177 Attachments? Pics?

Started by jeepboy93, May 18, 2012, 06:45:37 AM

jeepboy93

So i just got my first pellet gun, Liken it alot, real bada$$. but id like to know if theres someway to put on a scope or a lazer pointer on its devilish 6in barrel? lemme know..accuarcy is ok, but id like more, exspesially at a distance. thanks in advance guys.

BDS

Quote from: jeepboy93 on May 18, 2012, 06:45:37 AM
So i just got my first pellet gun, Liken it alot, real bada$$. but id like to know if theres someway to put on a scope or a lazer pointer on its devilish 6in barrel? lemme know..accuarcy is ok, but id like more, exspesially at a distance. thanks in advance guys.

Here's a place to start your research   http://www.network54.com/Forum/275684/thread/1285362000/needed+scope+for+crosman+357-6%26quot%3B

Also, from what I have read before, the gun lock-up is a little too flimsy or unstable for scoping without mods. Just my 2 cents :-*
Brian

KevinP

I put a laser on mine and it works ok ,,, The red dot was to heavy for it - moved side to side -
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

sandpiper

Quote from: jeepboy93 on May 18, 2012, 06:45:37 AM

If you go with a laser keep in mind that they can be a pain in the a** to get sighted. You can pick one up on ebay for $20 plus adapters. The biggest mistake made is stripping the tiny adjustment screws. To adjust simply loosen one side before tightening the other. Also, the slightest adjustment can move the dot far on your target. Decide at what range you want it sighted at and always adjust it at that distance, making micro adjustments. They can be a fun changeup from staring at open sights.  Good luck  :)

jeepboy93

Thanks Gents, links and opinions helped. might go online shoppin for sum mods. Yall have a good one today.

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Fronzdan

You really want to tighten up that "vented rib" before you mount something on it. It shifts from side to side enough to throw off your POI significantly. I was going to epoxy mine, but later decided to just use open sights. Also I think the dovetail on the rib is smaller than standard so you have to crank down on any mount you use.

The gun itself is surprisingly accurate. What you want to do is leave the 357 stock and get a 22xx or 17xx for modding. Once you start you'll. Never stop lol.