• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

2400KT comes today

Started by D-R0CK, May 29, 2012, 07:35:14 PM

D-R0CK

BDS

Brian

woody67

I just came across this headline on a top news site:

"Due to weather inconveniences around the country, all major delivery services (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) are suspending the rest of today's deliveries until tomorrow."

??? ??? ??? ???

mustangmike

that sucks man, sorry

but hey at least you dont have to run the risk of it getting water damaged or anything like that. its safe and sound in a warehouse somewhere
.22 disco, leapers 3-12x40 IR AO
.22 ccs 2400, leapers 4x32 (awaiting barrel swap & 7.5tko)
.22 gamo bigcat, rds
.177 walther 99q, low profile laser sight

Colt25

Quote from: mustangmike on May 29, 2012, 10:05:21 PM
that sucks man, sorry

but hey at least you dont have to run the risk of it getting water damaged or anything like that. its safe and sound in a warehouse somewhere

What is someone is shooting it? :-X

woody67

Wait...

That was totally a joke.

;D

D-R0CK

Colt25

mustangmike

well if it someone is shooting it then hmm fedx or ups or who ever the shipping company is should refund the cost of the 2400 to you and you still get to keep it.

beisdes its not like a springer where dry firing it can damage it, worse case is a bent barrel but even tho crosman will send you one out free of charge
.22 disco, leapers 3-12x40 IR AO
.22 ccs 2400, leapers 4x32 (awaiting barrel swap & 7.5tko)
.22 gamo bigcat, rds
.177 walther 99q, low profile laser sight

D-R0CK

Alright, pics inbound, really bad quality sorry :-[ off the camera phone,  :D i had a hard time sighting in the scope... the more i adjusted it the worse it got  >:( then, i figured it out... by turning the knobs for up/down, i changed left/right and vice versa. turns out, the scope was twisted in the mounts 90 degrees  :-[ oops. super accurate though! it can shoot much better than i can, for sure. i couldn't be more pleased.

D-R0CK

D-R0CK

yeah... took me a while to figure out what happened before i got it sighted in...  :D and this is only the top left corner of the four targets... the last group i shot was the one inside the dime in the top left corner. i need a camera  :( but it seems like such a dumb thing to spend money on when there are so many cool things out there.

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

woody67

Awesome!
I sort of want to get one, then turn it into a .25 cal with HPA...

I really like the foregrip better than the 2240 style that doesn't have one at all.

arkmaker †

Worth the wait, right????

I'm wanting one real bad  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22