• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

PS2 Chrony

Started by Nightsniper52, June 03, 2012, 06:40:23 AM

Nightsniper52

I have talked my self into buying a PS2 Chrony.  Has anyone else got one yet???   There were some who were thinking about it.     Jeff  ;)

1377x

someone here has one
iirc they said it matched up to their shooting chrony
i was going to get one but saw some recent bad reviews and got scared
closed mouths dont get fed

Nightsniper52

Hmm!  Tell me more 1377x   ???

1377x

cant remember the exact story
something about it arriving in pieces then some other people wrote their experiences
at one point i heard the internals were from texas instruments but it sounds like that changed
the thread was on gta
ill try to find it
right now im searching any thread i can find on 2240 fps numbers

Nightsniper52

Thanks!  I went with the other I was thinkin about,F-1 at WW but its not $69 anymore its $79   :-*

1377x

Quote from: Nightsniper52 on June 03, 2012, 08:59:12 AM
Thanks!  I went with the other I was thinkin about,F-1 at WW but its not $69 anymore its $79   :-*
oh wow!
that bites they raised the price $10.still a good deal though
$80 is what i paid for mine 2 years ago i got mine locally

KevinP

I have the PS2 and it works well. No problems with it so far ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

tuckera

There've been at least 2 threads on the PS2 on this forum This thread is the most recent and links to the first one:
http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=4759.0
andy

cheewee

Quote from: Nightsniper52 on June 03, 2012, 08:59:12 AM

ww sells these?
how did i miss that
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

Nightsniper52

cheewee

ok thanks, that explains it
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

Noah

I bought two by accident (the PayPal system kicked me another one, no big deal). IMO, I would rather have a conventional chrony. One of them is not working any longer because I shot the crap out if when I fired a 1325 right into one of the sensors (?), leaving it being a new target to blow up. I had many error results because you have to shoot just right in order to get a fps reading. Nonetheless, it is still okay but would rather have a chrony like Crosshairs uses  :-* ;) :D ;D 8)
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Nightsniper52

Its here!!  ;)  My F-1 and cant wait to try it.  I want to chronicle my Mod from stock to finish.   Now I have to make the Lghts for indoor,went to search to find how to make a remote.   :-*

1377x

Quote from: Nightsniper52 on June 07, 2012, 08:55:52 AM
Its here!!  ;)  My F-1 and cant wait to try it.  I want to chronicle my Mod from stock to finish.   Now I have to make the Lghts for indoor,went to search to find how to make a remote.   :-*
wow that was quick!
there are a few ways to make a lighting system.i did it this way and never had a light error again ,cant say the same from missing the sensors though!
http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=514.0
it cost me $5 to make my lights work

Cowray

I put in my request for a Beta Chrony for fathers day.....way better than a neck tie :-*